Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Just noticed one thing in the forum outside AT Sanchi and her modarnity has become quite a hot topic... I am just not able to digt her character...it is too OTT and unbelievable
roberoi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

seems tat scene where shiv holding hands n using of bd n later anandi showing reactions is seperately  shot n clubbed so connectivity is missing ,the flow of the scene is missing as it's has to be cute light scene   is prats busy in something any news abt her?

Me also wondering the same...but as someone pointed maybe they r busy with shadi shoot...wahan to make up mein hi ghanton lagte honge 🤣
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I am here... workin🤓  and listening to Souji's VMs
------------
Sid n Mahi were riots today🤣🤣🤣  Ek encouraging Devi ki Darshan... and Dusra threatening Devi!😈

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
roberoi thumbnail
Luk chhup na aaoji

Anjy me waiting for u...please please sofa update complete karo...u hv had vacation and r fresh now... More than u need to be for this please

😳😳😳

Oops u appeared...
Edited by roberoi - 11 years ago
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: roberoi

Me also wondering the same...but as someone pointed maybe they r busy with shadi shoot...wahan to make up mein hi ghanton lagte honge 🤣

and maybe because of the festival, their schedules couldn't match and they didn't get to shoot together.
roberoi thumbnail
True and I am sure both r professionals...they get itna money that they publically declare abhi 3/4 ghar aur banane hain so y wud they act weird

Shall v proceed to new AT ... i am dying to this will be my first attempt😳
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Sangeeta - my vacation was exhausting..no update b4 weekend! 

The AnSh jeep ride was the choppiest BD, cut paste scene...most apparent if you observed the lighting and background cars/locatin...  today was fine relatively.

Sanchi ka problem I didn't understand.  First she thought A did chugli of S, then when A said she didn't...what was Madarnji upset about?!  Oh sowwie A ka flop plan... but, what was the plan? To get S scolding from Daadi?  But, Y? Y?  Is Shiv dusmann of A?😆
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
roberoi thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

The AnSh jeep ride was the choppiest BD, cut paste scene... today was fine relatively.

Vacations r always exhausting...I concur but needed 😛

Will wait madaam as if I have the choice 😆

C u in 53 now tata
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

The AnSh jeep ride was the choppiest BD, cut paste scene...most apparent if you observed the lighting and background cars/locatin...  today was fine relatively.

True.. I didn't like that jeep scene. Today's was much better. Couldn't make out for the most part. I for one wouldn't have probably  noticed if it was not for Myra ! 😆