Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh: Khushiyo ki diwali (AT 52) (Page 106)

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dixie123

Originally posted by aparnauma

Originally posted by Malika

I have a feeling that this time Ajee will break the tardition. Since S has promised not to break the rule...there ought to be a situation where A will hv to break the rule.

I doubt if she will break the tradition.It doesn't go with her character.Unless there is some bigger cause comes up like some disaster in the village some such thing.

Appy: So, all this deewanapan is Shiv's character ?? Nahi na.. So, she might do something for Shiv not beacuse she wants to break the rasam. Day Dreaming

Darling deewanapan was very much in Shiv's character... you r the delusional one denying it was always thereTongue  Woh to tumhare "bhola bhala bechara" hai na!ROFLROFL

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 14 November 2012 at 8:51am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

monamie111-Goldendew-MalikaaparnaumaVerboseG

-Goldendew- IF-Sizzlerz
-Goldendew-
-Goldendew-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged

Appy: So, all this deewanapan is Shiv's character ?? Nahi na.. So, she might do something for Shiv not beacuse she wants to break the rasam. Day Dreaming

especially after NS's masaledaar taunts today LOL but I still feel she'll only sit back and enjoy his silliness LOL at the most she'll be the petrol/ghee in the aag Wink I mean maybe she'll provoke him every now and then to break the rules and when CS will get caught she'll be like maine toh kuch kiya hi nahin ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monamie111dixie123VerboseGAnjanaYYZ

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Nivi - I so wish she does go out of the way to fulfil his wish in a way that the rasam remain intact too.But i doubt if she'd do it.She is too innocent to even make such a plan. Or atleast CVs make her look like that.They wont make her take the initiative until soemthing rly significant happens.

Edited by Malika - 14 November 2012 at 8:54am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

umam-Goldendew-dixie123aparnaumaVerboseG

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

I have a feeling that this time Ajee will break the tradition. Since S has promised not to break the rule...there ought to be a situation where A will hv to break the rule.

Sou - *hugs* I think she cant tolerate that a gal she doesnt like can make her bro so happy.So she is getting all the more irritated.stupid creature she is.
Malika - Shiv was LYING... he has no iraada of keeping traditionROFLROFL

Right he has no Irada even now Wink.. But, Dadiji has phasofied him in her vaada !! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Goldendew-VerboseG

VerboseG IF-Stunnerz
VerboseG
VerboseG

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VerboseG

Hug

The rug will soon be pulled from under her feet, but not without some major drama and rona-dhona!

I remember, my in-laws loved (love) me (arranged marriage tha), but on my hubby's 1st b'day together, when the two of us took the family out 1st and then went out alone post- dinner, my eldest s-i-l threw  a fit (which I will never forget). B'day ke din bhi family ke saath nahi reh sakte, etc etc... What a showdown my hubby and s-i-l had after that!. He locked me in my room to keep me out of it ROFLEmbarrassed

PS: That s-i-l and I are the best of friends now...Smile

By the time I wrote this, u'll had jumped two pages discussing relationships. Just wanted to let you know my experience.

monamie111-Goldendew-

-Goldendew- IF-Sizzlerz
-Goldendew-
-Goldendew-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VerboseG

Hug

The rug will soon be pulled from under her feet, but not without some major drama and rona-dhona!

I remember, my in-laws loved (love) me (arranged marriage tha), but on my hubby's 1st b'day together, when the two of us took the family out 1st and then went out alone post- dinner, my eldest s-i-l threw  a fit (which I will never forget). B'day ke din bhi family ke saath nahi reh sakte, etc etc... What a showdown my hubby and s-i-l had after that!. He locked me in my room to keep me out of it ROFLEmbarrassed

PS: That s-i-l and I are the best of friends now...Smile

Hug

aweee thats kinda cute LOL my SIL is a big time cupid.. u can say she's like Mahi.. she always makes sure me and my hubby gets enough space for ourselves and many times have made bahana's so that we could meet and spend some time alone with each other EmbarrassedLOL

monamie111VerboseG

Blukitten IF-Sizzlerz
Blukitten
Blukitten

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Some sils r jealous of their bro wives some mils r jealous too...its a pchylogical condition something like reverse of odeipus syndrom

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monamie111

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

I have a feeling that this time Ajee will break the tradition. Since S has promised not to break the rule...there ought to be a situation where A will hv to break the rule.

Sou - *hugs* I think she cant tolerate that a gal she doesnt like can make her bro so happy.So she is getting all the more irritated.stupid creature she is.
Malika - Shiv was LYING... he has no iraada of keeping traditionROFLROFL

Right he has no Irada even now Wink.. But, Dadiji has phasofied him in her vaada !! LOL

I agree he has no iraada but his promise will be a gentleman promise I suppose.Though he wud wish for the accidental meetings but he wont plan them explicitly.

monamie111aparnauma

Go to top