AnSh: Khushiyo ki diwali (AT 52) - Page 114

Posted: 11 years ago
btw did anyone notice Shivjee's possessive streak?? he said mom se baat karne ke liye time hain, mandir jaane ke liye time hain, par mere liye time nahin right!!! with a pout ๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by umam

Just watched the epi..

Got a feeling that CVs are writing a guide --' How to sudhrofy nakchadi SILs' by Ms. Anandi Singh and was reading the prologue today..๐Ÿ˜Š

A's expression during her convo with S spoke volumes.. she could have shared what she had heard from Saanchi with S, then remembered his request to be patient and carried on the normal convo..

Saanchi's dialogues to A not wanting her to make her brother happy reminded me of CM's thoughts during the bangle scene.. and it is interesting that no one is giving S an inkling of Saanchi's attitude towards A-- neither CM, Ira, or A herself..

Gowri.,

Yes...she is being patient...but atleast would have shared the same concern she felt with Shiv too...may be in a diff., way...
But then., if things will be so crystal and transparent., where will be the chance of drama...?๐Ÿ˜†
And Shiv is also being too cool as of now...As Malika said., he would have atleast asked A about her first exp., with his sis...he is just leaving e/thing to A...at the moment...being so sure...she will handle..

Originally posted by QuagMyred

SOUJI, GINAJEE

WHERE ART THOU???

Accha, I am going now... there is a Mahabharat happening between father and daughter๐Ÿ˜›
Gauri - A does not want to hurt Shiv's feelings...she knows if she shares what Sanchi has been upto then he will be hurt and she is being her patient self with Sanchi.  Sanchi is blinded by her own prejudices and seeing what she wants not what is.
Malika

Traitor coz you lied about Appy's joke...which you apparently didnt...hehehe...

Souji

When do you sleep? Are you a zombie???
Originally posted by VerboseG

Accha, I am going now... there is a Mahabharat happening between father and daughter๐Ÿ˜›

jaao referee sahibaa u r needed there the most ๐Ÿ˜† c ya soon ๐Ÿค— gunnite..
Originally posted by GoldenDew

btw did anyone notice Shivjee's possessive streak?? he said mom se baat karne ke liye time hain, mandir jaane ke liye time hain, par mere liye time nahin right!!! with a pout ๐Ÿคฃ

Yeah...Sou..
and he was too sweet in that...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by VerboseG

All the best!
Buh Buh๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by GoldenDew

That was indeed the cutest moment of the whole episode!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by QuagMyred

Malika

Traitor coz you lied about Appy's joke...which you apparently didnt...hehehe...

Souji

When do you sleep? Are you a zombie???

My pati is not yet home.. after he'll come I'll go to sleep ๐Ÿ˜ณ usually I go to bed by 1 am and wake up at 5:30 am sharp daily ๐Ÿ˜† uske baad mujhse soya nahin jaata..

wasie yup me a zombie ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Edited by GoldenDew - 11 years ago