AnSh: Khushiyo ki diwali (AT 52) - Page 87

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by QuagMyred

😡

I LOVE U ❤️
Originally posted by GoldenDew

but he did make it a point that his paltan invites Anandi for jewellery shopping so that he can niharofy and maybe help her choose the jewellery 😆 so already his vachan has gone for a toss 🤣 24 hrs bhi nahin tika uska vachan 😛

Hayeee I wish
M - *huggs* whr were u?How was dilli ki diwali?

but he did make it a point that his paltan invites Anandi for jewellery shopping so that he can niharofy and maybe help her choose the jewellery 😆 so already his vachan has gone for a toss 🤣 24 hrs bhi nahin tika uska vachan 😛

Does he make his family invite her ? I  haven't seen the episode.

But,, his promise is he won't meet Anandi. He is not meeting her but nihaaring her from behind the door !!! He is still not breaking the rasam ! 😆

I LOVE U ❤️

SOUJI

I CANT STILL GET OVER THE BODY DOUBLES!!!!
KNOW WHAT MY MAUSIJI'S SASUMA SAID...
SHE SAID 'YEH SCENE AUR KITNA PYAAR HO SAKTA THHA AGAR SIDE SHOT SE DONON ACTORS KO DIKHAAYA JAAT TOH'...😡
@ Dixie - He won't be suspended just coz of the error in soft copy..but he may get suspended for being so reckless that he has no control on what goes on in his office.. and that he gives access to important information to any altu faltu person who walks into his office... 
Originally posted by Malika

Hayeee I wish

Using mirrors and isharas !! 😉
Originally posted by Malika

M - *huggs* whr were u?How was dilli ki diwali?

HEY MALIKA<hugs>

I am still in Delhi...
Diwali was awesome!!!
I lowe India...but I hate Delhi!!!

And I hate Sidyusha!  Why cant they shoot together???😡
BDs😡
Originally posted by aparnauma

Talking about parallels - J couldn't take his MS exams and after that he was forced to saty at home and study for the exam while G was going places then things went downhill from there for them

Do you think this rail track tender is going to do something of that sort for A &S?
S placed under suspension until the truth is out and forced to saty at home A becoming successful in her professional life.How they will handle the situation?

Hope the suspension does not happen- Aparna-- can a professional bureaucrat afford such blackmark, is a question...Maybe they will show him dealing with professional issues/crisis management  following the rail ghotala and simultaneously A having a smooth sailing in her career, maybe win some accolades at the same time when S is going through career lows..-- and how these impact their life post marriage..
I think during jewellery selection we might get a scene whr he will do ishara to select a particuler jewellery n anandi will shyly comply...similar to wat happened with jagya during sari selection