Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: GoldenDew

Sanchi jaanti hi kitna hain that she's calling Anandi scheming and plotting karne waali?? and is it me or was Sanchi actually getting irritated seeing Shiv happy?? what sort of sis she is?? πŸ˜•

She is finding reasons to hate A just like CM did initially.

roberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
neki aur poochh poochh Neha πŸ˜‰

Just came in to say wat an episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shivjee is too yummy and delicious too...will gobble him and his expressions at bed time again πŸ˜†

Aaj to poori duniya diwani hai

Aaj main upar aasmaan hai neeecheee🀣

Love you all

Will peep in later muaaahhh

Uma was it OTT❀️
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I have a feeling that this time Ajee will break the tradition. Since S has promised not to break the rule...there ought to be a situation where A will hv to break the rule.

Sou - *hugs* I think she cant tolerate that a gal she doesnt like can make her bro so happy.So she is getting all the more irritated.stupid creature she is.
Edited by Malika - 11 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sanchi jaanti hi kitna hain Anandi ko that she's calling her a scheming and plotting karne waali?? delusional fool.. and is it me or was she getting irritated seeing Shiv happy?? what sort of sis she is?? πŸ˜•

I think she is irritated because her opnion didn't seem to count.On top of it she didn't expect to sport a dreamy expression on his face after DS's scolding.She expected to see a puppy licking it's wounds she didn't find so she is grumpy.
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: monamie111

OMG...loved today's AnSh scene..specially the temple scene!! ...DS was scolding shiv and anandi was enjoying it πŸ˜†...i felt they r so real!!...loved their acting too πŸ˜³

and the pre cap was sooo sweet!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

but i did not lyk saanchi in between that scene!..kya CVs!?...pahele jaggya ake scene kharab karta tha...aur ab saanchi! πŸ˜‘...i don want to see any 'kabab me haddi' in AnSh scene..plzzz πŸ˜”

Seriously yaar Monu looks like CV's love AnSh ki daal with tadka πŸ˜† pheeka hi sahi par tadka zaroori hain πŸ˜†
umam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😊Thanks Gina for LU.. Just reading them..Saanchi's track seems to have brought out the hidden side of kadak kadak CS πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ ..waiting to watch...

Feel that Saanchi's stupid observations are going to bring out the same side in Ajee too.. πŸ˜Š her naughtiest and cutest side
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
SoujiπŸ€—

Glad to see you here, finally!!

And have you heard the word "jalkukdi?"
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dixie123

Agree with Khusi.. There was lot of mystery around CS during those days.

I love this dewanapan and the shyness and pouting Sid is portraying.. Uff... . I had never liked Sid so much till recently.

Ek aur wicket giri  πŸ€£

Sid what are you doing man... πŸ˜‰
Pri_kinmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sanchi jaanti hi kitna hain that she's calling Anandi scheming and plotting karne waali?? and is it me or was Sanchi actually getting irritated seeing Shiv happy?? what sort of sis she is?? πŸ˜•

I second that !!!! She is to possessive of him in a bad way...

and I predict major saachi-shiv clash πŸ‘...cuz of the way saanchi is behaving with anandi...saanchi will definitely do some hungaama on getting to know about anandi's past...and BOOM shiv will be in ful on tandav mode...blasting saachi...πŸ˜†

and as IRA already said in todays episode...(which is a hint of what is to come)...that SHIV will be very sad if gets to know how u behaved πŸ‘

Edited by Pri_kinmuk - 11 years ago
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: aparnauma

I think she is irritated because her opnion didn't seem to count.On top of it she didn't expect to sport a dreamy expression on his face after DS's scolding.She expected to see a puppy licking it's wounds she didn't find so she is grumpy.

I am not talking about post mandir scene irritation.. am talking about pre-mandir scene irritation.. she was annoyed when Shiv offered to take them to mandir πŸ˜•