Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

QuagMyred thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Gina

hehehe...Imagine...the BD of Prats...heart attack aa jayega unko!!!
God!!! She might be the only person on earth jo chahti hongi ki Prats aise hi karti rahein...shoot miss karti rahein...lol...
QuagMyred thumbnail
Originally posted by: adi2512

Gina., Myra., Arya.,

I don't think its anything to do with Sidyusha...

The story is itself at that juncture now...where the love is almost realized from both ends...Only that Shiv is being expressive and Anandi...still not very much so...

But., I'am very much worried about when that expression is complete from Anandi's end too...

Where is the charm then...unless CV's create fresh feel to this angle too...?

Umajee

I think Ajee ke confession ke baad toh charm aur bhi badh jaayega...
They being awkward with each other...the subtle unsaid romance!!!

I agree the story is at a jucture like you mentioned...but still I expected Sidyusha to emote Ansh perfectly well like they have always done...
But somehow I feel...post Shivji's confession...something's missing!!!
AryaS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Guys - Don't worry...all will be well soon. May be this is just a phase...will pass. *fingers crossed*

Khushi  - I am yet to read your OS. Your OS is in the top of my priority list the next time I come to IF.

@All - Buh buh. Me off to see JTHJ. You all keep Anshing.

VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: QuagMyred

Gina

hehehe...Imagine...the BD of Prats...heart attack aa jayega unko!!!
God!!! She might be the only person on earth jo chahti hongi ki Prats aise hi karti rahein...shoot miss karti rahein...lol...

I don't mind applying for that job tooπŸ˜‰
SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I'm sure (well, I hope!) they won't use body doubles for something as crucial as the shaadi.

Also, I thought the jeep scene and yesterday's scene were both cute... Anandi's blushing and all... the only thing I noticed is that Prats looks a bit tired, like she hasn't been sleeping well or something. I think perhaps it is the writing that is getting to people... there have been too many understated AnSh scenes and nothing very openly romantic. But I think that kind of slow progression and them both being somewhat "held back" is natural for a village setting and will change after the wedding πŸ˜³
QuagMyred thumbnail
Originally posted by: VerboseG

I don't mind applying for that job tooπŸ˜‰

ME TOO. THREE. FOUR!!!😳
adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Myra.,

Hmmm...Lets see...and hope AnSh will get us hooked to them...in future too..πŸ˜†

Chalo Guys...me off to cook Dinner...

Bye...see u all later...πŸ˜ƒ
QuagMyred thumbnail
Originally posted by: SiriuslySujal

I'm sure (well, I hope!) they won't use body doubles for something as crucial as the shaadi.

Also, I thought the jeep scene and yesterday's scene were both cute... Anandi's blushing and all... the only thing I noticed is that Prats looks a bit tired, like she hasn't been sleeping well or something. I think perhaps it is the writing that is getting to people... there have been too many understated AnSh scenes and nothing very openly romantic. But I think that kind of slow progression and them both being somewhat "held back" is natural for a village setting and will change after the wedding πŸ˜³

I guess, both Sidji and Prats seemed lost and worked up...
Prats had puffy eyes...sleep deprivation or crying???
Sidji had a morose sa expression!!!

The being 'held back' is cute...but is now getting repetitive...esp with Sidyusha ruining Ansh now!!!
QuagMyred thumbnail
Uma

Yeah...I am keeping my fingers crossed!!!
Sidyusha better tighten up their belts...otherwise I am OFF!!!
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I think S & P (especially) are extensively shooting for the shaadi promos, rituals, etc. Hence, the tiredness and the use of BDs in the scenes that actually can be shot without them. 

Shaadi ke aas paas should be good.

And Naz, I think you are absolutely right. The OTT writing is affecting our perspective of Ansh and raising our expectations. 

So, I, for one, am taking a sabbatical from OS writing, and letting the serial take its natural course...😊