AnSh: Khushiyo ki diwali (AT 52) - Page 32

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by dixie123

That is the assumption you guys are making ! He has never said that because of her halwa he started liking her !

Nivi.,

It is only ONE of the things that he likes about her...😳

And that too., only b'coz he likes Halwa...and Ajee makes delicious halwa...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Gals me too gtg...see ya all ltr.Enjoy diwali.

That is the assumption you guys are making ! He has never said that because of her halwa he started liking her !
No No I was just joking about it...Cause they always show Anandi feeding Halwa to Shiv...Shiv loves Anandi because of her qualities not of Halwa (its a nice side benefit thoughπŸ˜ƒ)
Originally posted by ayesha321

No No I was just joking about it...Cause they always show Anandi feeding Halwa to Shiv...Shiv loves Anandi because of her qualities not of Halwa (its a nice side benefit thoughπŸ˜ƒ)

Ayesha: LOL.. I took it as a joke also... Nothing serious. Anjie and few others call him a bhukkad. Adi and I keep defending that he is not one !! 😊

Ayesha: LOL.. I took it as a joke also... Nothing serious. Anjie and few others call him a bhukkad. Adi and I keep defending that he is not one !! 😊
Lol ya poor guy..I have heard that Sid doesn't really like halwa and as Shiv he has to eat it all the time πŸ˜†
All this crackers noise is giving me a headache...howz diwali going guys...i loved the naughty streak in shiv today n i m eager to see how he will fulfill this challenge infact mere dimag mein ek OS kulbula raha hai ;-)Edited by nniks - 11 years ago
Originally posted by nniks

All this crackers noise is giving me a headache...howz diwali going guys...i loved the naughty streak in shiv today n i m eager to see how he will fulfill this challenge infact mere dimag mein ek OS kulbula raha hai ;-)

Likh dalo OS ko.. Can't wait to see what Shiv actually does to meet Anandi !!

Likh dalo OS ko.. Can't wait to see what Shiv actually does to meet Anandi !!

Nivi.,

Shiv...had talked about this rasm thing with his Ajee...kya..
Itna bold ho gaya...?πŸ˜†

Challenge and all...
I'am desperate to see the episode now...still have to wait for one more hour...πŸ˜•
Yet to watch the epi πŸ˜•

Did DS tell A and S that they cn't even meet as sarpanchji and CS?? kaam ke bahaane bhi nahi mil sakthe??  Jaitsar ka kya hoga??πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by umam

Yet to watch the epi πŸ˜•

Did DS tell A and S that they cn't even meet as sarpanchji and CS?? kaam ke bahaane bhi nahi mil sakthe??  Jaitsar ka kya hoga??πŸ˜‰

Gowri.,

I think...Shiv eehi bahana dalega...πŸ˜†
Sarpanchni ko apne office pe bulayega...kaam pe...πŸ˜†