AnSh: Khushiyo ki diwali (AT 52) - Page 29

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by tistaa

@Supriya Issilyeh toh quit nahi kar pa rahi hoon😳
@Kavi even I have a same question

Khushi, Anjy or any of the old members of the IF, is there a way to report a userid. This female is creating nuisance by posting in all the threads. She has really gone mad and is trying to prove her point.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

C.A.S.A.N.O.V.A.πŸ˜†

I knew what your answer would be.. I thought you were gone πŸ˜†

Isme Casanova kaise ? He didn't resort to it till today ! Aur dekhte hai if at all it gets implemented whether it will be his idea or Mahi's !!!
Cudnt see the epi...bas itna dekha ki Shivjee ka dil toot gaya hearing he wont be able to see Ajee πŸ˜† He luked so cute making those faces πŸ˜†

But its a bit of prblm too as A wont be able to share her concerns abt Sanchi with S until he himself comes to meet her.Now I so wanna see what idea hes gonna use!πŸ˜‰
Hello Ladies...πŸ€—

Missed today's episode...

What happened...Is Shiv lil' stern today with his Doll or no...πŸ˜•

He better be...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by dsupriya

Khushi, Anjy or any of the old members of the IF, is there a way to report a userid. This female is creating nuisance by posting in all the threads. She has really gone mad and is trying to prove her point.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
I know I am fed up of her posts too...i wish there was way where her ip address can be blocked otherwise she will keep on making new id's
Originally posted by dixie123

I knew what your answer would be.. I thought you were gone πŸ˜†

Isme Casanova kaise ? He didn't resort to it till today ! Aur dekhte hai if at all it gets implemented whether it will be his idea or Mahi's !!!

Aap humko yaad kare or hum na ayee...waise pts to be noted..bhukad meintioned "halwa" in A ki tareef yesterday and he admitted to checking out tasveers of other girls... and d'uh shareef ladkas don't break rules!
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
Uma - He is not stern but making puppy faces πŸ˜†

Not allowed to meet Ajee till wedding..and he is πŸ˜’ 

USne Ajee ko challenge kiya hai he will break the rule!πŸ˜‰
Edited by Malika - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Malika

Cudnt see the epi...bas itna dekha ki Shivjee ka dil toot gaya hearing he wont be able to see Ajee πŸ˜† He luked so cute making those faces πŸ˜†

But its a bit of prblm too as A wont be able to share her concerns abt Sanchi with S until he himself comes to meet her.Now I so wanna see what idea hes gonna use!πŸ˜‰

If Sanchi's name comes in between toh romance ka toh hogaya satyanash !! Sanchi ki baat can be done over phone. No need to meet to talk about Sanchi.. It is better they don't meet itself !
Originally posted by Malika

Uma - He is not stern but making puppy faces πŸ˜†

Not allowed to meet Ajee till diwali...and he is πŸ˜’ 

USne Ajee ko challenge kiya hai he will break the rule!πŸ˜‰

@ something nice out of the entire episode πŸ˜Š

Waise, someone in Shekhars family has to enlighten saanchi about A -- why can't they do that πŸ˜‘😑
Chalo guys bye, my time to to chat is over. Have to go for dinner. Will miss you. Happy Diwali to all of you once again. And have a Ansh blast at this Diwali.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰