MADHU praying BABAJI ..do u agree with me?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
omg,this pic is so much reminiscent of GEET that i literally felt that she would call her BABAJI for help just like GEET used to do in crunch times n then crib abt RK doing her WET WELCOME.

do u agree with me?πŸ˜‰
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=306416902805842&set=o.352900044759585&type=1&theater

Edited by memad - 11 years ago
Madhu calls Bheer Heer Balveer ..
Originally posted by NIDIZ

Madhu calls Bheer Heer Balveer ..

right...but that pose...when she looks up a ceiling seeking help...it reminded me of geetπŸ˜‰
Well!!! We have the same actress playing both the roles. She may not be able to help sounding like her old role probably. As long as she does not use punjabi words, I think we can identify her as Madhu πŸ˜‰
yes i agree she called babaji bcoz if you see one scene when rk just through wather in her face she look at upaar...
Hmm.. I love Drashti as Madhu..! <3

Yaar thoda toh Geet jaisa hi lagega kyunki same actress hai . But everything was not like Geet . 
πŸ˜‰ yes geet n mb r different...thnks friends 
Originally posted by V4o9

Well!!! We have the same actress playing both the roles. She may not be able to help sounding like her old role probably. As long as she does not use punjabi words, I think we can identify her as Madhu πŸ˜‰

right,mb doesn't speak punjabi wordsπŸ˜‰