Posted: 11 years ago
wait what happens in the movie coz i wont be able to see it
sahi. thumbnail
^^ Ennaku theiryalaya ma 😆 I will watch it tomorrow and telll what happens 😆

Edited by Ravi. - 11 years ago
sahi. thumbnail
Naan Vera Vera Vera Vera 🤣 I will be back with my detail review tomorrow now good night 😆
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Caryn

I went to see this movie ... and guess what 1/2 an hour later, I am ready to walk out of this movie.  Yet I gave benefit of doubt and another 1/2 an hour my friends and I walked out.

Script for youth ???  Nah...
Peppy music ...???  okay

When we heard the storyline/promo, we thought something unique.  It is not unique ... but feel like puking.

The storyline was all over the place.  Very bad voice dubbing for Vara.  Peru thaan youth movie, but her make-up she looks at least 10 years older than her age.

Yennamo pah... salaikalai.😡

Oh another thing, if anyone here knows Simbu, please pass this message to him, leave the body show off of 6 pack to actors like Surya, Kamal etc..  Simbu, please cover yourself.  Your six pack looks like botox gone wrong.

I completely agree, we should have spent the extra 1 hour with something better, such a waste.
And I agree with the 6 packs, feel like puking.😡

sahi. thumbnail
This year one movie i feel to watch again and again again and agian is Poda Podi complete entertainment ❤️

My view added on first page😆
Edited by Ravi. - 11 years ago
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Poda Podi...
its not in ma watching list rite now...
Anyhow, enjoy watching the movie guys...
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the long and nice review Ravi . You covered every category in the film . Something new I guess .
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the review ravi
Hi_Friends thumbnail
Hi ravi...thnks da. for this review..gave rating 7.8 !!! seekaram Tv la parkalam la intha movie ya
Caryn thumbnail
Forgot to thank you for the review Ravi so thank you.

Lucky I watched the movie before reading your review ... illati ...😡

You are right HO ..youth movie nnu solitu yarai kathu kotharangal nnu theriyalai.☢️

I think the director is proving that youth nowadays have no responsibility and they are taking easy way out.  Appadiyah Ravi?🤣

simbu needs to learn how to choose his roles.  He is getting chance because of TR (I think).  Actors of his time/age like Vishal, Vinay, etc can do a better job than he can.  Sorry, but that is the honest truth.

He cannot even do the hot-tempered role properly.  Screwing his face to show he is angry makes me want to laugh out. 

Okay Now I joot before someone shows their muscle to me.🤣