Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sanaya also quitting...am happy!! (Page 2)

Flora3333 IF-Sizzlerz
Flora3333
Flora3333

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Did u see any article/ tweet regarding this other than teambarun? 

Edited by Flora3333 - 11 November 2012 at 11:07pm

sahraa Groupbie
sahraa
sahraa

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
i have a feeling that Barun is not going to change his desicion about continuing in the show... If at all he would have, by now this all confussions will be resoved... I hope he succeeds in his movies.. :( to me with him quiting IPKKND is over... But i feel given the news of his quiting is true, SP or PH should just simply end the show... The love hate and love relationship btwn the leads are the breath line of the show and if one of them has to leave its better to end the show instead of replacing a lead... Earlier when Gia maneek was thrown out of the show SP was si stubborn in spite of all the protests from the audience to bring her back and they somewhat replcaed her and the show is more pathethic but still it goes on... In that case they could do that because it was a family drama and not a love story... But in ths case, their chemistry is what that brings the show so many audience and fans and trps so replacing is totally out of question and in other words digging their own graves. The show is actually over with their wedding because after that instead of shoing honeymoon and after wedding bonding they started to show some crap... To me it would be good if this sheetal leaves, Arshi adopts Aarav and they go for a honeymoon and Khushi gets pregnant and end the show just like Geet on a happy note of a foursome family... But Please Please Please do not replace Barun with some one else and deny the fans the happiness of atleast having those wonderful memories of the love hate relationship the leads shared...

Kindly end the show on a happy note and may be if they want they can have a season 2 with Viraj being Aarav and Sanaya being his new love interest..but pls donot how a new face for Barun... its stupid... I opt to end the show as all the loose ends are tied already except for Anjali and that s no big deal...

End is better than REplacement.Confused
Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged

There is no such a news about Sanaya quitting hence do not spread around rumors. 

Topic closed! 

Go to top