Sanaya also quitting...am happy!!

Posted: 11 years ago
There is also a buzz that Sanaya is also quitting the show...  According to me, I think this is the bestest solution of this drama that is going on bcoz of Gul and SP...

I am a big fan of both Barun and Sanaya...if either of them is leaving, I will not watch IPK!!

So, if Sanaya also quits, then everything is resolved...the fans will not be in dilemma whether to watch IPK in the absence of either of them simply to support them!!

if both quits, I will be the happiest person and it will be a big slap on Gul's face!!! then she can continue with IPK with any tom dick and harry!!!! Nobody will watch her any show in future!!!

SP is the most crappiest channel with full of saas bahu dramas...its only bcoz of IPK and specially SARUN, there is world wide recognition of SP!!

sanay is not quitting...dats just a rumour
just stop it...
u guys wanna spoil sanaya image..too
btw she still not said any words like quitting ok...
she will not quit..she can pull the show on her shoulder..ok
Originally posted by SrkSabaMonaya

just stop it...

yeah she will...just as during kidnapping track...stop rumours
Originally posted by SrkSabaMonaya

just stop it...

u r right dear πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by shonasandy

u r right dear πŸ˜Š

thanks
Gosh... I SO want Sanaya to quit also...!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
But I heard that it's just a rumor. πŸ˜•
exactly, you said my thoughts. This is what I was also thinking.
Did u see any article/ tweet regarding this other than teambarun?  Edited by Flora3333 - 11 years ago
i have a feeling that Barun is not going to change his desicion about continuing in the show... If at all he would have, by now this all confussions will be resoved... I hope he succeeds in his movies.. :( to me with him quiting IPKKND is over... But i feel given the news of his quiting is true, SP or PH should just simply end the show... The love hate and love relationship btwn the leads are the breath line of the show and if one of them has to leave its better to end the show instead of replacing a lead... Earlier when Gia maneek was thrown out of the show SP was si stubborn in spite of all the protests from the audience to bring her back and they somewhat replcaed her and the show is more pathethic but still it goes on... In that case they could do that because it was a family drama and not a love story... But in ths case, their chemistry is what that brings the show so many audience and fans and trps so replacing is totally out of question and in other words digging their own graves. The show is actually over with their wedding because after that instead of shoing honeymoon and after wedding bonding they started to show some crap... To me it would be good if this sheetal leaves, Arshi adopts Aarav and they go for a honeymoon and Khushi gets pregnant and end the show just like Geet on a happy note of a foursome family... But Please Please Please do not replace Barun with some one else and deny the fans the happiness of atleast having those wonderful memories of the love hate relationship the leads shared...

Kindly end the show on a happy note and may be if they want they can have a season 2 with Viraj being Aarav and Sanaya being his new love interest..but pls donot how a new face for Barun... its stupid... I opt to end the show as all the loose ends are tied already except for Anjali and that s no big deal...

End is better than REplacement.πŸ˜•