Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Does Sana really follows Ashka blindly? (Page 2)

Cleopatraaa Senior Member
Cleopatraaa
Cleopatraaa

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Shayari.

Originally posted by Ikasha

Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

I have been saying this for the last few weeks. Whatever Sana does is for Aashka. There are so many examples to highlight that. Glad Niketan finally caught on.LOL

I agree , may be she's scared of Ashka. She has seen to what extent Ashka can go if any of her gang member goes out and trie to be friendly with others (ref to Urvashi.).
And i hate such chamchagiri.Angry

hahah sana knows abt aashka...if sana goes against to her then aashka also starts bitching abt sanaTongue sana shud understand that better to be alone than to be with frnds like aashkaSmile

Bingo thats what i'm trying to say. She's scared of her. She doesn't want to be the topic of that bitching session. And so the ass licking.Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayu.

Cleopatraaa
Cleopatraaa

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovetrashtv

TBF, she is doing what she can to survive in the show. She knows she is not going to win. They know that she is not going to win. She just wants to spend as much time as possible in the show so that some Bollywood producer may sign her on. 

Right. Once she's nominated she's out. I hope this happens soon. She fails to provide entertainment.Angry
music_masti Goldie
music_masti
music_masti

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

TBF, she is doing what she can to survive in the show. She knows she is not going to win. They know that she is not going to win. She just wants to spend as much time as possible in the show so that some Bollywood producer may sign her on. 

ashka dellu is using sana...

sana is also using them...

ashka wants the team to be stronger so she need more people like sana...and ashka dellu knows that sana is no where in competition for them...if they came along in the nomination sana will be out...

sana also knows that...so till that time shee need a security that she's getting in that gang...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cleopatraaailovetrashtv

Cleopatraaa
Cleopatraaa

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by music_masti

ashka dellu is using sana...

sana is also using them...

ashka wants the team to be stronger so she need more people like sana...and ashka dellu knows that sana is no where in competition for them...if they came along in the nomination sana will be out...

sana also knows that...so till that time shee need a security that she's getting in that gang...

Nice observation.Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

music_masti

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
HHA for sana anad ashka My fav dialogue from \SOTY

aadmi ya to chamcha hota hai ya kanta aur tu toh jamesha se hi chamcha hai  That's sana for you

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CleopatraaaShayu.

SushiTasty Senior Member
SushiTasty
SushiTasty

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
as per me Sana is not doing chamchagiri, she is playiing smart! she is safe with Aashk Delu group. if she leaves that group she will be nominated
Cleopatraaa
Cleopatraaa

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nadaanmasakalli

HHA for sana anad ashka My fav dialogue from \SOTY

aadmi ya to chamcha hota hai ya kanta aur tu toh jamesha se hi chamcha hai  That's sana for you

Haven't watched the movie but that dialogue suits her soo very much////ClapClap
Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index