Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: innocentgreen

yeah ,i know, even before watching everybody saying this interview is scripted..So no big change...someone from the set posted that this interview is not fake & what's wrong with people here, barun is not a puppet that Gul will make him dance to her tunes...That person source is genuine...She posted some information from sets early...

Haha saw that ..but watch the interview..,n then judge as to WHI is being fooled the most..

Originally posted by: zee_armaan

Not expecting much from NK's one. Attiyah I hope Barun and producer clears things one and for all in the Forum32 one, it really doesn't leave a good impression the way fans are being taken for a ride :/

That is the whole point Zee...no INE will clear anything for anyone...it's too dirty to bring up publicly. 

Read between the lines.
arshi_karish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hope we will create history... ๐Ÿ˜‰
Tfs dear...
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

BARUN NO ONE CAN REPLACE YOU, DAMN IT WHY DONT YOU UNDERSTAND. THERE IS NO IPKKND WITHOUT SARUN. FINAL.

pri_armaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Varma.nishi

That is the whole point Zee...no INE will clear anything for anyone...it's too dirty to bring up publicly. 

Read between the lines.

Nishi yar do it thru pms but the the story! Humara toh fool ban chuka hai! But whol else is being made fool of please pleaase tell 
ShyJi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Varma.nishi

Wrong darling I am from team IPK..like anyone here work for both PH and Sp...

Can't comment on anything u r asking...gag order

So i guess its his own decison...i have no problem with him leaving the show. I love him & will always love him๐Ÿ˜Š But i feel pity for the fans who are fighting to give him justice when actually there is nothing to give
zee_armaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: innocentgreen

Completely agree with u zee,they should come out & clear things once & for all..Am getting weary with so many speculations going around since last week & to tell u frankly i can't even avoid participating in all these..Am too attached to this show...
BTW have u seen the new pic,with Barun & Shenaz๐Ÿ˜†.Bechaari gaye kaam se..

scared to even open it ๐Ÿ˜ฒ..Proud of my fellow phangurls..would have done the damage and called the ambulance by now ๐Ÿ˜†
Attiyah the way IPK ran till last episode of Shyam revelation track I thought it would be on for another 2 yrs..disappointed to say the least :/
Me too, all this offscreen drama is getting to me, want them to rest all the speculation and rumours with this int. Esp. Barun, please tell your viewers mate.

Originally posted by: pri_armaan

Nishi yar do it thru pms but the the story! Humara toh fool ban chuka hai! But whol else is being made fool of please pleaase tell 

I can't Priyanka I am sorry..as much as I would like to help u guys..duty comes first...
Originally posted by: ShyJi

So i guess its his own decison...i have no problem with him leaving the show. I love him & will always love him๐Ÿ˜Š But i feel pity for the fans who are fighting to give him justice when actually there is nothing to give

Just what everyone is feeling now...u guys wiki understand with time. 
zee_armaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: pri_armaan

Pri you're not alone, we've been fried and stepped on in all of this Everyone knows but us, taali ek haath se nahi bajti.

Nishita di just two clarifications..if he is leaving and whether he will be back. Why, how all of that they can keep to themself.