Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: zee_armaan

scared to even open it 😲..Proud of my fellow phangurls..would have done the damage and called the ambulance by now 😆
Attiyah the way IPK ran till last episode of Shyam revelation track I thought it would be on for another 2 yrs..disappointed to say the least :/
Me too, all this offscreen drama is getting to me, want them to rest all the speculation and rumours with this int. Esp. Barun, please tell your viewers mate.

If only things were so easy
gunayaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ya we r creatng a history!!!!!!!!!!!

Pri you're not alone, we've been fried and stepped on in all of this Everyone knows but us, taali ek haath se nahi bajti.

Nishita di just two clarifications..if he is leaving and whether he will be back. Why, how all of that they can keep to themself.

No one will be Abke  to retain the truth for long trust me on that...
It's just a wait and watch game and then the judgement day. 
zee_armaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Varma.nishi

If only things were so easy

Yno i will always wonder what went wrong..IPK was unreachable till late october.
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
History will be created this time...InshaAllah...
zee_armaan thumbnail

Truth has become the biggest question here. Yesterday one source says something, the same source spoke a different tune the day before

Keertiacharya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes...Dil Abhi Bhara Nahi :)   Yeh Dil Mange More Aaaha!!!!
Dear Barun ...Take a break and come back with a BANG!!! 

Both times it wasn't enough to bring the men back. BS CANNOT and WILL NOT end up the same way. We crazy fans will make sure of that.

BS looks horrible in that interview. He's clearly not well. Take a break man, but please come back. No one can replace you dammit. Abhi na jao chhod kar ke dil abhi bhara nahi :/

zee_armaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Keertiacharya

Yes...Dil Abhi Bhara Nahi :)   Yeh Dil Mange More Aaaha!!!!
Dear Barun ...Take a break and come back with a BANG!!! 

Keerti you're not alone :/
pri_armaan thumbnail

Hopefully that day comes out soon! Thanks Zee and Nishi :)
innocentgreen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

scared to even open it 😲..Proud of my fellow phangurls..would have done the damage and called the ambulance by now 😆
Attiyah the way IPK ran till last episode of Shyam revelation track I thought it would be on for another 2 yrs..disappointed to say the least :/
Me too, all this offscreen drama is getting to me, want them to rest all the speculation and rumours with this int. Esp. Barun, please tell your viewers mate.

yeah Zee,What we expected & what we got..Between forum people won't rest,speculations,assumptions are part of this forum,so nobody can help in this matter...you know am khushboo friend on facebook,most intriguing things is that she said Barun is confused himself,he has a film in line but has not considered it yet coz he wants to see his first debut response, to take the other decision...she even stated that Barun was pushed to exit ,it is not his choice...she is in contact with barun...all these mess is beyond me...