Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Star plus asking me to check IF for updates :)

shish15 IF-Dazzler
shish15
shish15

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Funniest thing I ever heard!!! STAR PLUS IS TELLING ME TO CHECK INDIA FORUM...for the news...HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Called star plus again..just now...same raag ...Barun Sobti is quitting for a movie!! So I told him...then end the show with his exit...as we are not ready to see mutilation of an exceptional love story...with multiple time falling in love and marriages...if that is what we wanted..I can easily watch all the Ekta shows...no need to see your show..

HE SAID...BARUN HAS MENTIONED ON FB THAT HE IS QUITTING...

I said get your facts right...Barun does not have any FB or Twitter a/c...plus he is saying he is taking a break and you guys are saying he is quitting...so why should I believe you...and not him...
he said pls CHECK IF...there too the same news...HE IS ASKING ME HAVE I HEARD OF IF???????hahahahhaha Ab kya bolon!!! :)

So he says...NOTHING is confirmed...he MIGHT come back to the show...then I said so stop saying that he is quitting!!!! 

He said...EK AADMI KE JAANE SE SHOW RUK TOH NAHIN JAATA...I said are you making the show for yourself or for US?? He said definitely for you guys...then I said...then when we are asking you to shut it,...since we'll not watch it if either of the main leads go...we are not watching it...then pls tell me for whom the show must continue???

He said they are getting minimum 500-600 calls daily asking the same thing...I reminded him...these 500 calls represents atleast 5000 viewers...keep that in mind...

He told he is forwarding..that we want the show to continue with Barun otherwise..shut it down!!!!

He asked me if I am watching "VEERA' ...i said I had enough with one show of your's..if you don't give me what I want...I am not watching any other show of your's ever!!!  It will be good bye Star Plus for ever!!!  And don't take my words lightly!!!!  You are not even getting the TRPs rating..pata chala by the time you get it...you are too deep sea to get out...so not option left for you guys except to drown,...ZALEEL ho show end karne se acha hai...END IT WITH IZZAT RIGHT NOW!!! 

Edited by chochu15 - 11 November 2012 at 10:24pm

The following 88 member(s) liked the above post:

rithuparnaMaddyWaddySana16xyzw231Paula_bear3RidHiipkkndak3aahan1Arshimaddyheahmadrajalekshmiamelia_09gatajyot_pujaSuchita2012deeptha93craziefanserendipity235TinkJiasuper_boyarri-spy06riha5002luckyasrlaxmisaradaMeghana09Pyaaraarnavifsaal044zobshehKIRUCHINA150826nomad.nessDesi--Siaa-WittyKittykhusiarnavroldcAKozmysterious_mazebhagyatharasun_shine_girlnandu_2007ArnavKhushijodiJaan_Arshivellainsaan.Boss.BornToShipArShiDaRkPrInCeSsdakshaavi-Viji--.Pearl.-Hopesupriya.arshiSunriseGreenchitrajaymaaneet_foreverAliya_hzsnzooni.blueTINA!meloniesmitar--Yashi----Kittu--Chaandaniyaincarnadinedeepika45dieforasrTake_ThatparusmileyAruni.Aphrodite88RizArshipixiegirl-MKB-tvbufMihrimah.SobtiLicious.pieryrosesohara...Tanu...ARS24pinky89MrDarcyfanFAYKHAN29ar_sajan4evr..Amina...nirvana.SPrabaArnieBoyBarun-Spirited--Rehnuma-

Aliya_hzsn IF-Dazzler
Aliya_hzsn
Aliya_hzsn

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged

OMG This is getting funnier!!!!
LOL!!!!

Sp doesnt know what thyre telling in the first place!!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

MaddyWaddynomad.nessSunriseGreenshish15ArnavKhushijodiDalmuthuyaAruni.shar19smitarFAYKHAN29HifahMihrimah

.SobtiLicious. IF-Sizzlerz
.SobtiLicious.
.SobtiLicious.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
YES BUDDY ...WE R GOING TO WIN INSHALLAH ...KEEP FIGHTING...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

laxmisaradashish15ArnavKhushijodishar19FAYKHAN29

flirtatious. IF-Rockerz
flirtatious.
flirtatious.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
you go girl! star plus, you messed with the wrong people. we will get justice and honesty for our show and also barun. we deserve better than this!
i am in australia and am not able to call but when you call remind them that we make the show by following it..tell them that it is more important  to us than anything!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shish15Aruni.

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
ROFL 

Girls! We are famous .. we are considered as a more authentic source for news on Barun by Star Plus!

Hell with them! They think it is funny?? Or have the call centre agents lost it???

Edited by Omoraboti - 11 November 2012 at 10:28pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

arri-spy06shish15ArnavKhushijodiapoorvaarnavAruni.coronapsychesmitarFAYKHAN29-MKB-..Amina..pixiegirl

Chaandaniya IF-Rockerz
Chaandaniya
Chaandaniya

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
ROFL

shish15FAYKHAN29

Pyaaraarnav Goldie
Pyaaraarnav
Pyaaraarnav

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Clap
ROFL

shish15FAYKHAN29

shish15 IF-Dazzler
shish15
shish15

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
This was my 10th call to these guys...

one thing...they are following IF like anything!!!! They are aware of our protest here!!!  His mentioning IF to me clearly means...they are watching us!!

He was sounding sooo tired saying he is getting 500 calls...just for this...like he is fed up picking up the phones!!!!  :) :).  And amazed too...!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AKozArnavKhushijodiAruni.FAYKHAN29

Go to top