•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
I called them 10 minutes back... guy called AMAR was on line... took my mail id and pressed for contact number so i gave him my cell number too... well he said that BARUN IS LEAVING AS HE HAVE MOVIES NOW... AND THERE IS NO PRESSURE ON HIM... was surprised on the pressure thing i asked him I DIDn't mentioned anything about PRESSURE... HE WENT QUITE... HE CONTINUED HIS CONVO BARUN IS LEAVING... I ASKED HIM THERE IS ALSO NEWS THAT EVEN SANAYA IS LEAVING HE SAID THAT IT IS A RUMOUR AND REPEATED THAT BARUN IS LEAVING NEW MAN IS COMING IN HIS PLACE AND THE SHOW IS NOT GETTING OVER ANYTIME NOW...  HE THEN TOLD ME THAT HE WILL BE KEEPING ME INFORMED ABOUT ALL THE HAPPENINGS ABOUT THE SHOW... I TOLD HIM I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE SHOW IF BARUN IS THERE IF HE LEAVING FORGET I WOULD WATCH THE SHOW... HE SAID THAT HE CAN UNDERSTAND AS THEY ARE RECEIVING MANY CALLS FOR BARUN AND HE WILL PASS ON MY MESSAGE TO HIS HIGHER AUTHORITIES... I ASKED HIM ABOUT THE MEETING WHICH WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN AFTER WHICH STAR WAS GOING TO ANNOUNCE HE SAID MEETING IS SCHEDULED BUT DOESN'T HAVE WHAT TIME... THEY ARE STILL WORKING ON IT... AND WILL INFORM ABOUT THE MEETING AND OUTCOME THROUGH FORUM OR ON STAR PLUS PAGES ON FB OR TWITTER... THE DECISION WILL BE PASSED ON TO BARUN'S FANS... HOPE FANS GET WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR...  I THEN TOLD THAT WE ARE WAITING FOR GOOD DIWALI GIFT FROM STAR THAT SAYS THAT BARUN IS VERY MUCH THERE IN IPKKND... HE SAID THAT HE HAVE WRITTEN DOWN AND WILL PASS ON TO HIS HIGHER UP's ABOUT THE SAME... THAN HE STARTED HIS USUAL STAR SPECIAL TALK... I ASKED HIM TO HOLD I DO NOT NEED ANYTHING BUT IPKKND WITH BARUN.
great job! hope we get some wonderful news on Diwali😊
👍🏼 they are trying to fill our ears with lies😡
even in these panic calls they have the guts to talk about new show😡
anyway i loved your reply for it!!!!
they are giving everyone a different story... looks like something is being cooked...
when i called i got 2 ans the 1st ans s barun is leaving and after that 4 all the questions i got the ans I DONT KNOW...
He is being Forced by the 4 rats and now its more clear then ever 
Great job...i loved ur last answer
Also, tell them that this msg was meant for the SP officials... SO pass on the message + the rudensess to them.
Bechara telephone operators. bad luck on them, having to endure all our frustration on them.