Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Share All You SP Call Experiences!Check 3rd call! (Page 9)

coronapsyche IF-Rockerz
coronapsyche
coronapsyche

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Awesme Clap
I cant stop laughing & my stomuch hurtsLOL

BlueOrchid Senior Member
BlueOrchid
BlueOrchid

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
rofl Big smile yu r jus amazing.. poor sp ops
hetalmkn IF-Dazzler
hetalmkn
hetalmkn

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Avi's convo with SP!!

OP: Good Afternoon Star...

Avi: Hey.. whats up dude?? had your lunch?

OP: yes sir... how are you?

Avi: Do you have a wife/gf or saalis/sisters at home?

OP: Sorry sir...?

Avi: Well.. I have a fiance and I have many saalis... and you know what i can't tolerate...

OP: No sir... 

Avi: them crying dammit!!!! What the heck you people think you are doing!!!

OP: Yaa sir..

Avi: Dude.. why don't you transfer the call to the higher management... I need to talk business

OP: Regarding what sir? You want to invest in SP?

Avi: I'm a businessman dude.. not chaprasi... I don't invest in a sinking boat!!!

OP: But we are NO.1 sir...

Avi: Yes until just today... Just once give public and official declaration that Barun Sobti is going for movies and IPK is still going on with the lame new entry against Sanaya!!! THEN YOU PEOPLE WILL BE OUT OF THE CHANNEL WORLD!!!

OP: We are trying sir...

Avi: Well don't worry... I'm planning to join partnership with Sony TV and we are coming up with a new serial...

OP: Which one sir...?

Avi: Please make sure this is recorded and pass to concern people...Our serial title is "KABHI EK STAR PLUS THA"!!!! In this serial we will show how Star plus started... and the stardom.. thn how it killed itself!!! SUICIDE!!

OP: Quiet...

Avi: So yes.. wanted to talk business with the management... Either they give my girls Barun sobti back or end IPK with him... or else be ready for the downfall!!!

OP: Sir.. we are trying but have you watch our other serials? We have new once

Avi: Well whats the point yaar.. in few days all you new serials well remain new!! channel hi nahi hoga toh serial ka kya kaam yaar...

OP: no sir.. we are sorting it out. We wont disappoint our customers...

Avi: Okie.. you wont.. i trust you.. By the way... do you have a degree?

OP: yes sir.. why?

Avi? No wanted to offer you job in Malaysia.. soon you will be jobless... no viewers.. no SP.. so no job...

OP: No sir... please calm down

Avi: What the!!! U re asking me to calm down..!! why dont u tell ur higher management to COME DOWN!!!! Seeing my gurl cryin for this crap decision of SP!!! Dammit!!! You know its diwali... and she hasn't shop for herself!!!

OP: yes sir.. i know we received many such calls.

Avi: Yaa and what re you doin? changing statement every single second... anywayz.. please pass me to you PR team...

OP: Sorry sir they might be out for lunch

Avi: ROFLThumbs Up what a team Sirjee!!!

OP: Sorry sir?

Avi: well may be you all need to suggest for new PR team.. my fiance is a PR person in Malaysia.. and won an award too... She don't mind transferring to India...

OP: But sir you said we are sinking boat

Avi: dude.. if my fiance comes there... this sinking boat will be the best... she will ensure barun sobti doesnt leave... she will make sure that PH lady apologizes... she will make sure SP regret their decisions... and mainly... she will make sure her sisters doesnt cry!! so dude ... you will still have your job...!

OP: Sir i will sure pass the message to my seniors... Where re you from sir...

Avi: I'm from Malaysia and my name is Kairav Avinash Purohit... I ran a textile business... and one of my brand ambassador is SRK!!! I won't hesitate to make BS soon as my brand amb!!!

OP: okie sir i will inform them...

Avi: Well.. first inform yourself.. that if BS quits... you better email me your CV.. write down my email address...

OP: Thank you sir for calling.

ROFL

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

reetjnada_aesha108BublyKhushitiena395zunara_aliMysterious_sAyaat1216akanksha_aarshi33bebo2050khusiarnav-Siaa--Viji-DaRkPrInCeSsabavisupriya.arshilareefabASRHOTNEZKhushi_SarunarshistarmelonieJyo.Arshi.IPK.nirvana.laksh65DhaakadMihrimah.SobtiLicious.Barun_Addict

Mysterious_s Senior Member
Mysterious_s
Mysterious_s

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
called sp some idiot picked up and gave it to someone and i asked that guy whether barun s leaving he told yes and i started to scold him he was like sorry mam then he asked my name i got scared and i told i am not in a mood to talk and cut the call

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayaat1216sharayusDaRkPrInCeSsJyo.Arshi.IPKDhaakad

abavi IF-Dazzler
abavi
abavi

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Really hetal... your fiance's call rocks evn better than yours... it was hilarious... I couldnt stop laughing!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arshistarJyo.Arshi.IPK

hetalmkn IF-Dazzler
hetalmkn
hetalmkn

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Im laughin here tooo

he is crazy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abaviJyo.Arshi.IPK

Jyo.Arshi.IPK IF-Sizzlerz
Jyo.Arshi.IPK
Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hetalmkn

Avi's convo with SP!!

OP: Good Afternoon Star...

Avi: Hey.. whats up dude?? had your lunch?

OP: yes sir... how are you?

Avi: Do you have a wife/gf or saalis/sisters at home?

OP: Sorry sir...?

Avi: Well.. I have a fiance and I have many saalis... and you know what i can't tolerate...

OP: No sir... 

Avi: them crying dammit!!!! What the heck you people think you are doing!!!

OP: Yaa sir..

Avi: Dude.. why don't you transfer the call to the higher management... I need to talk business

OP: Regarding what sir? You want to invest in SP?

Avi: I'm a businessman dude.. not chaprasi... I don't invest in a sinking boat!!!

OP: But we are NO.1 sir...

Avi: Yes until just today... Just once give public and official declaration that Barun Sobti is going for movies and IPK is still going on with the lame new entry against Sanaya!!! THEN YOU PEOPLE WILL BE OUT OF THE CHANNEL WORLD!!!

OP: We are trying sir...

Avi: Well don't worry... I'm planning to join partnership with Sony TV and we are coming up with a new serial...

OP: Which one sir...?

Avi: Please make sure this is recorded and pass to concern people...Our serial title is "KABHI EK STAR PLUS THA"!!!! In this serial we will show how Star plus started... and the stardom.. thn how it killed itself!!! SUICIDE!!

OP: Quiet...

Avi: So yes.. wanted to talk business with the management... Either they give my girls Barun sobti back or end IPK with him... or else be ready for the downfall!!!

OP: Sir.. we are trying but have you watch our other serials? We have new once

Avi: Well whats the point yaar.. in few days all you new serials well remain new!! channel hi nahi hoga toh serial ka kya kaam yaar...

OP: no sir.. we are sorting it out. We wont disappoint our customers...

Avi: Okie.. you wont.. i trust you.. By the way... do you have a degree?

OP: yes sir.. why?

Avi? No wanted to offer you job in Malaysia.. soon you will be jobless... no viewers.. no SP.. so no job...

OP: No sir... please calm down

Avi: What the!!! U re asking me to calm down..!! why dont u tell ur higher management to COME DOWN!!!! Seeing my gurl cryin for this crap decision of SP!!! Dammit!!! You know its diwali... and she hasn't shop for herself!!!

OP: yes sir.. i know we received many such calls.

Avi: Yaa and what re you doin? changing statement every single second... anywayz.. please pass me to you PR team...

OP: Sorry sir they might be out for lunch

Avi: ROFLThumbs Up what a team Sirjee!!!

OP: Sorry sir?

Avi: well may be you all need to suggest for new PR team.. my fiance is a PR person in Malaysia.. and won an award too... She don't mind transferring to India...

OP: But sir you said we are sinking boat

Avi: dude.. if my fiance comes there... this sinking boat will be the best... she will ensure barun sobti doesnt leave... she will make sure that PH lady apologizes... she will make sure SP regret their decisions... and mainly... she will make sure her sisters doesnt cry!! so dude ... you will still have your job...!

OP: Sir i will sure pass the message to my seniors... Where re you from sir...

Avi: I'm from Malaysia and my name is Kairav Avinash Purohit... I ran a textile business... and one of my brand ambassador is SRK!!! I won't hesitate to make BS soon as my brand amb!!!

OP: okie sir i will inform them...

Avi: Well.. first inform yourself.. that if BS quits... you better email me your CV.. write down my email address...

OP: Thank you sir for calling.

ROFL

Avi jeeju rocksss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Hug

jeeju u made my day !!!!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ramya1Ayaat1216fleurs

lareefab IF-Dazzler
lareefab
lareefab

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
way to go avi, wohooo cool dude ur awesome... I bow down to u sirjeee

Go to top