'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' beyond numbers: Shah Rukh Khan

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Superstar Shah Rukh Khan says his forthcoming film "Jab Tak Hai Jaan", Yash Chopra's last directorial venture, is more about feeling and emotions, than box office economics.

jab tak hai jaan

Superstar Shah Rukh Khan says his forthcoming film "Jab Tak Hai Jaan", Yash Chopra's last directorial venture, is more about feeling and emotions, than box office economics.

"My belief is never on counting. For me, numbers are limits. Also, after the demise of Yashji, I can't relate the film with numbers. The film is more about feeling than any other thing and I think people will like it. It will be beyond numbers," the 47-year-old told reporters when asked if the movie will join the Rs.100 crore club.

Yash Chopra died Oct 21.

"When he (Chopra) used to say on the sets that this is his last film, I never took it seriously, nobody of us did that actually. I used to think, I can always convince him to do another one. But his death came as a shock and this is the reason why the film is no longer just a film for me," said Shah Rukh.

Also starring Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma, "Jab Tak Hai Jaan" releases on Nov 12.

http://www.india-forums.com/bollywood/hot-n-happening/28717-jab-tak-hai-jaan-beyond-numbers-shah-rukh-khan.htm
I just copied from there..I guess nobody has posted it๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜†
Can't wait to watch the movie... I'm hyper like a little kid ๐Ÿ˜†
Me too
I cannot wait any Longet
tuessdayyy come fast baby๐Ÿคฃ
I don't care about the numbers either but I am getting anxious about the reviews. I hope they are good! I am excited!
Originally posted by HotMess

I don't care about the numbers either but I am getting anxious about the reviews. I hope they are good! I am excited!
Same here aditi.
I am counting down
I hope.the storyline is good
finger crossed
I dont care about the numbers..I have been saying all along for years and will say again..Only good work and films matter..BO is a bonus,which we need once every year or two.. and thats enough to sustain a good, well rounded career..

Originally posted by you2

I dont care about the numbers..I have been saying all along for years and will say again..Only good work and films matter..BO is a bonus,which we need once every year or two.. and thats enough to sustain a good, well rounded career..

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
JTHJ is coming out tomorrow.
YAY!!!!
And I completely agree with what SRK has said.
He is right. JTHJ is a beautiful memory now , the last work of the legendary magician of romance. No matter how the film fares , its always going to be special.

TFS.