Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Guggu_Minty

IF-Rockerz

Guggu_Minty

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Hello all..Hug

Everyone knows that Ankita's birthday is on 19th december, next month..Party So I have opened this thread a bit early as I know most of the Sushita/Ankita fans are lazy...LOL or they are busy.. I need to keep bugging them and sadly some of them have left the forum..  So I will be just doing the preparations for the thread.. The main b'day thread will be opened by someone else..Embarrassed

I want someone who can make banners for the thread.. If anyone can do it then please come forward. Also I need someone do the write up for the thread..Star  Regarding sending your birthday messages and gifts likes siggies or VM. You need to PM/Message them to me. Please send b'day messages in one PM and your siggies and VM in another PM.

For sending birthday message your PM title should be -
Ankita's b'day msg
and for VM/siggies it should be - Ankita's b'day gift.
Last date of sending your stuffs is 16th december. So please send your stuffs as early as you can..

We want Ankita to see the birthday thread. So all those who are in Ankita's friendlist on FB, while posting your birthday wishes on her wall or messaging her, just attach/post the birthday thread link with your wishes..Embarrassed Hopefully she will see the thread..Big smile  We want everyone to participate in Ankita's birthday celebration.. Pass it on to your friends and inform them about this thread, so that they can also send b'day msgs and their stuffs.. We need to cross atleast 300 pages of the b'day thread.. So kindly be present in the thread the whole day, post as much as you can and make it successful..Stern Smile

The thread will be opened by anyone of these ppls - nikitagmc, lunza, sonii or LovePRSoham..Embarrassed Oh ya please do not send any stuffs to them or else they will kill me..LOL Only send it to me..Tongue

Last but not the least don't you dare post your b'day msgs or stuffs here.. Nahi toh mujhse bura koi nahi..LOL  Any queries please feel free to ask them here or any suggestions do post them here..Wink

Thank you.Smile

Edited by AshuNaik - 12 November 2012 at 4:55am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

irenepkhamarusangsushitaamanpreet4542susithaarmanpinkiMAnijoycevesuzeefan 1BinitaMistryvijaya13Sahana-Ipsi_Sushantdevashree_h-sayeed-LoveTVShowsThaneestefanandreJaishankarzonangaurav_ankita08suanLovePRSoham..Sonii..lunza-Naresh-crazy2012FireLordPhoenixmajoni03RBAAfansushnikitagmc-sylph-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Regarding Ankita's Birthday preparations" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sahana-

Goldie

Sahana-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
M nt dat much creative in making siggi but wil try to bcome one for Ankita.

RBAA

IF-Sizzlerz

RBAA

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munglang

M nt dat much creative in making siggi but wil try to bcome one for Ankita.

same hereCry

RBAA

IF-Sizzlerz

RBAA

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
apni Anki ke liye todi koshish jaroor karungi...

Guggu_Minty

IF-Rockerz

Guggu_Minty

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Guys.. guys, its not important that you need to send something.. Important is you need to send your written birthday message for Anki to me and yeah its compulsory for Anki fans..LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankargaurav_ankita08fansush

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
HI Ashu,Hug
What a great thing you're doing for Ankita.Thumbs Up
I know she'll love it.
Will create a VM just for her birthday, for sure.Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

stefanandreGuggu_Mintyfansush