noori92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
frankly speaking!!! i can actually feel what sp had thought about us was real...im so sorry to say that i dont find the same fire with which we fought a day back...im doing my part i will never give up... but i really want to know how many of u r still calling and spamming...
DONT GIVE UP AND FALL FOR THE TRAP 
DONT SHARE THE VIDEO OF GUL INTERVIEW ... i can actually interpret what gul is trying and many of us do... but to all those who actually cant think it dat way ,this video is actually gng to mislead them  and stop their effort... plz i seriously want to know how many of u are still taking the effort ???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asr13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Bang on !!

THAT INTERVIEW TEASER IS A XACT EXAMPLE OF HOW MIND AMES ARE PLAYED !!!

THEY KNOW THE FANS ARE STRESSED OUT, PANICKING OVER BARUNS LEAVING/ BREAK FROM IPK, HENCE ANYTHING BARUN SAYS IN THE INTERVIEW ... WE WUD AUTOMATICALLY RELATE IT TO HIS LEAVING ISSUE, WHEREAS THEY ARE ONLY TALKING SCENES !!! 

Moreover, i think its old, very crisply edited to show what needs showing ...which makes it all the more fishy !!!
.SobtiLicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i m mailing them 20 times each day...we will fight inshallah dont worry dear...we will get back our BARUN and IPKKND very soon inshallah
arshilover2604 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
no way...we won't calm down...i'm still mailing them...u guys also continue to spam them n if possible call them also
noori92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: asr13

Bang on !!

THAT INTERVIEW TEASER IS A XACT EXAMPLE OF HOW MIND AMES ARE PLAYED !!!

THEY KNOW THE FANS ARE STRESSED OUT, PANICKING OVER BARUNS LEAVING/ BREAK FROM IPK, HENCE ANYTHING BARUN SAYS IN THE INTERVIEW ... WE WUD AUTOMATICALLY RELATE IT TO HIS LEAVING ISSUE, WHEREAS THEY ARE ONLY TALKING SCENES !!! 

Moreover, i think its old, very crisply edited to show what needs showing ...which makes it all the more fishy !!!

but GUL is definitely going to loose... she is going to pay for wat she did... but i dunno y i hav a strong feeling ki ppl hav stopped trying... plz plz no1 is gng to listen to a newbie ppl dnt even read their post... but im as big a fan of ipkknd and sarun as u r ... so plz ask ppl to not stop it
noori92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAFATWEET

i m mailing them 20 times each day...we will fight inshallah dont worry dear...we will get back our BARUN and IPKKND very soon inshallah

yeah im praying for it to happen!!! ... di plz plz ask our arshians to not stop their effort and i actually feel this is the last chance ... watever v do v hav do it right now !!!
noori92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshilover2604

no way...we won't calm down...i'm still mailing them...u guys also continue to spam them n if possible call them also

yeah im doing my part!!! but wat abt others ...v need to keep updated abt wat's happening today...but i dont find ny post regading dat... wat r fans doing right now? mumbai fans can really make a change happen today... plz go on a protest!!! show our power... v r there with u
nerina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
She is desperate just bullied Barun to sit with her and show the fans EVERYTHING THING IS FINE  AND  TO SHOW THAT ITS BARUN WHO WANTS MOVIES AND WANTS TO GO   NOT GUL AND HER 4LIONS...

UNBELIEVABLE GULL  YOU MAY TRY AND TRY BUT WE FANS ARE SUCCEEDING... OPENING OUR EYES TO YOUR CRUELNESS OVER ALL OUR ACTORS.  GET MORE VIDEOS AND WE WILL DECIPHER IT FOR YOU...YOUR TRUE COLOURS 
Edited by nerina - 11 years ago