Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

TOP URGENT - SPOKE TO SP -READ THIS (Page 3)

nerina IF-Dazzler
nerina
nerina

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
They are tired and runnng out of  consumer reps how many of them have recently benefited from our ISPKND fans atleast ...anyway our calls our recorded so we must not succumb and let go .  Please keep scamming. ...So far we have been heard and they are coming upfront to halt us in our tracks..pls do not give up continue  for ARSHI

march2011 IF-Dazzler
march2011
march2011

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
i think tey block all these email id yarr trying to email them
BublyKhushi Senior Member
BublyKhushi
BublyKhushi

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
i am crying like hell right now they showed in saas bahu and bhetiyan that barun is leaving the show Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry
shweta2482 IF-Rockerz
shweta2482
shweta2482

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shikha208

HI friends !

Please note tha yesterday evening I spoke to Sabina Sheikh of Customer Care . She is the the asst manager of CC.I spoke to her for 30 min atleast to put my point

I asked her about Barun Sobti She says that updates that  SHE  has are follwing-

- As of  now Barun is leaving according to upate that cc has recvd
- IPK will continue
- She had no update about meeting on monday.She was not aware of any meeting she only came to know from calls she was recieving.

She said that she is only co - ordinator( as she is in customer care ) and will pass all the info and call that she  recvs and cusntomer care  recvs to the Internal team  who will decide what is to be done. She is just mediator.nothing else . She was frank.

She also said she would most happy if Barun stays back as she is also great fans of his.

PLEASE ALSO NOTE THAT ALL CALLS ARE RECORDED  and PASSED ON TO  INTERNAL TEAM SO IF WE PRESUURIZE MORE AND TALK MORE DISTRESSED ON  PHONE AND INSIST FOR BARUN IT IS BETTER

I GUESS SP IS UDER PRESSURE AND E HAVE KEEP PUTTING PRESSURE

Now my point is that - WE SHOULD NOT STOP CALLING SP OFFICE. WE SHOULD KEEP CALLING ALL THE TIME SO THAT SP  TAKES  POSTIVE ACTION AND WE HAVE BARUN BACK.

JUST DO NOT TALK TO OPERATER-
ASK FOR SABINA SHEIKH OF CC IF SHE IS NOT AVAILABLE THEN ASK FOR PRSICA FERNADEZES. AND TELL THEM WE ONLY WANT BARUN SOBTI BACK IN THE SHOW WITH SANAYA TOGETHER AS ARNAV AND KHUSHI IF NOT POSSIBLE TO RETAIN BARUN THEN END SHOW WITH HAPPY ENDING.PLEASE STRESS too much

INTERNATIONAL FANS THREATEN THEM TO DISCONTNUE SUBSCRIPTION OF IPK AND THEY WILL LOOSE ALL INTERNATIONAL FANS THEY ARE GLOATING.I HAVE ALREADY TOLD THIS TO HER ON PHONE BUT I AM NOT INTERNATIONAL FAN.I LIVE IN INDIA.

DO NOT BACK OUT THIS IS WHAT SP WANTS AND IS THINKING THAT AFTER FEWS DAYS EVERYONE WILL COOL DOWN AND THEY CAN GO AHEAD .

IF THEY BRING NEW GUY MAY BE AFTER FEW WEEKS FOURM GETS DIVIDED AND SOME MIGHT LIKE HIM  AND SOME MIGHT NOT LIKE. THEN MAKERS WOULD CONTINUE IPK WITH THIS UGLY GUY  OPPOSITE KHUSHI and ruin the lovely Eternal love story.

THEREFORE WE HAVE TO KEEP CALLING THEM CONTINUESLY. I W ILL CALL AGAIN BY EVENING.MANTRA IS TO KEEP CALLING AND THREATENIG. THEY WILL HAVE TO BEND TO FANS WISHES AND CONVINCE BARUN TO STAY . THERE IS NOTHING IMPOSSIBLE.
hey new news has come he quits what is real 
shweta2482 IF-Rockerz
shweta2482
shweta2482

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by march2011

i think tey block all these email id yarr trying to email them
 hey new news tweeted by sanaya he quits plz find out

Go to top