Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Happy Diwali... Missed you all so much!!! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

ttrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

ttrocks

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bc123456

am so glad u are ok sandy seemed awful on the news , to go thru it must have been frightening , good to have you back on the forum don't get too much time to interact with youall but enrich my life in so many ways . A very , very happy diwali to you too and keep safe , god bless

Thank u so much for your kind words dear Doc!!! Hug Awww... so sweet of you to have said all this!!! Am really touched!!! Heart

We were physically safe during Sandy, but were troubled a lot due to its aftermaths - sans electric power means sans everything... Ouch Had really awful times for 2 weeks but God's grace, we didnt suffer any other loss... Got to know about the havoc this deadly storm has created during last week only coz till then had no tv/internet nothing... Many ppl have lost their lives, kins, homes and many other valuables... the damage is irremediable at many places... Cry Now, things are getting back to normal and ppl are settling down again... Smile

Thank you very much for the Diwali wishes and blessing!!! Really appreciate them!! Blushing

Edited by ttrocks - 18 November 2012 at 12:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shee_xaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Diwali... Missed you all so much!!! (Page 6)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ttrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

ttrocks

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.shivani

Glad to have you back Tupu Big smile 
Happy Diwali to you and your family. Enjoy the festivities and take care. 

Thank you so much for the kind words and Diwali wishes Dr. ShivaniMa'am!!! BlushingReally touched by ur kind concern that u showed thru ur PM... Hug Hope u didnt suffer much due to Sandy coz some troubles were anticipated in Canada too... Also hope that u enjoyed Diwali thoroughly!!! U too please take care and wishing you Happy Holidays ahead!!! StarStarStarStarStarStarStar

Shee_xaan

ttrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

ttrocks

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shee_xaan

I Miss You Everytime

Welcome Butterfly

Happy Diwali Enjoy With Blast

You truly are a darling Shee!!!  Heart Thank you for all the cute images and this lovely e.card for Diwali!! Hug Me too missed u the most dear... OuchCry I used to be really happy whenever I could contact u thru PM during those black-out days... using coffeeshop wifi Big smile

Shee_xaan

ttrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

ttrocks

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssktlk

Happy Diwali to you too Tupu, and so glad to learn you're safe after Sandy's rampage. Hope life returns to normalcy soon for you. I have not been too active on the forum due to the holidays, so not able to reply much, but do manage to read many posts on my phoneSmile. Glad to have you back on the forum.

Thank you so much for the wishes and kind words Sanyaji!! Hug Am really happy to be back on forum and really enjoying so much!! Blushing Hope u had great fun with family and friends in the holidays and enjoyed the Diwali festivities to the fullest!! StarStarStarStarStarStarStar

Shee_xaan

ttrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

ttrocks

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabzonedge

Awww Tupu Belated Happy diwali me too happy To be back in forum..Party
Thank u for the Diwali wishes Divyaji!!! HugOur forum is such a nice place to be about that it truely feels great to be back here... Blushing Party Dancing

Where r u these days?? Still in Diwali vacation mood?? Missing your lovely poems... Ouch

Edited by ttrocks - 18 November 2012 at 1:03am

Shee_xaan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top