Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Happy Diwali... Missed you all so much!!!

ttrocks IF-Stunnerz
ttrocks
ttrocks

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Hi... All my dear forum friends... Blushing Hope you all are doing great and enjoying the festive season!!! Am feeling so happy to be back on forum after so many days... Big smileBig smile Had been caught in black-out due to hurricane Sandy for more than 12 days... Ouch Got the power restored just day before yesterday morning and internet in the evening. But both still keep flickering as the repairs for the same are still going on in the neighborhoods... Had awful times dealing with aftermaths of Sandy and being away from home but all these days what I missed the most is being away from our forum and my wonderful forum friends... OuchOuch Tried connecting to forum from public library & coffee-shop so many times, but, couldn't help it much. ConfusedAnd simply cannot tell you how many times I remembered you all and your lovely posts!!!BlushingBlushing

Missed Modji's WUs and all the posts about latest info on our show KTLK and its actors... (Ever since, I have joined the forum, "TFS Tanuji" has become the most widely and most frequently used statement by me!!! Big smile Truly missed typing it!!!Big smileBig smileBig smile) Missed Dr. brainless Wave's brainstorming questions; my dear teacherji(Mudraswathiji)'s splendid posts; Debaparnaji's superquick caps, Divyaji's lovely poems; Shee's cool caps and stupendous song-posts; Libra, turags, achiever, sujatha.rao, cool_sk's and all other FF writers' fantabulous chapters; Alkaji's hlarious fun-posts and those amazing "kundali" posts; Sujathaji, Rajnigandhaji, Rozaji, Nini, Dr. Malvika and all other members' wonderful posts and polls and most of all Deepaji's superb top 7 reasons and HNS posts... OuchOuch Missed enjoying all these a lot... CryCry All the members/friends on twitter/FB update thread and their posts and comments: Debaparnaji, Nini, Koyelji, Deepaji, Tanuji, Fiza1960, Kaks09, hilarious, Alkaji, Shee and many others... missed you all and missed the fun on this thread like anything... CryCry Have to catch up with lot many posts on forum which I missed enjoying during the power outages...really very very excited for all the fun that am gonna have while reading them... BlushingDancingBig smile

And, a heartfelt "thank you" to all those friends who sent me PM asking about how I was doing after Sandy and biding me to take care... am truly touched by your kind words and concern. You all are just amazing!!! Hug

On the auspicious occasion of Diwali, wish to convey to all the forumwasis that you all make really great friends and a really nice virtual clique for me!!! Here's wishing you all wonderful friends a very very Happy & Prosperous Diwali!!! In this festival of lights, may you all bask in lots of joy & happiness and relish the good times with your friends and family!!!

Shubh Deepawali

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

amit1944anjaliniBinatsharma.shivaniArmu4evameenu0527SSA777vyomanLuvRanJiRoza_DUSG200lee_AshniShee_xaanwavesniniborn2rulerrdsuSwastikAshNidebaparna77rabzonedgeSuvika.mudraswathi

Ena292 Goldie
Ena292
Ena292

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Wish u d same Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shee_xaanttrocks

niniborn2rule IF-Rockerz
niniborn2rule
niniborn2rule

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
hey great to see u back...happywala diwali to u too...missed u a lot glad that u r back...Tongue

Shee_xaanttrocks

ttrocks IF-Stunnerz
ttrocks
ttrocks

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ena292

Wish u d same Big smile

Thank you Enaji!!

Ena292Shee_xaan

ttrocks IF-Stunnerz
ttrocks
ttrocks

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niniborn2rule

hey great to see u back...happywala diwali to u too...missed u a lot glad that u r back...Tongue

Thank you so much Nini... A very happy Diwali to you too!!! Me too, so happy to be back on forum... just finished visiting FB/twitter updates thread... really missed this thread the most and missed u a lot... Ouch

Shee_xaanniniborn2rule

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Thank u tupu Hug

Wish u and all friends a very Happy Diwali..  Hug

Shee_xaanttrocks

vyoman IF-Dazzler
vyoman
vyoman

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Missed you too ttrocks...glad you are back...Smile

Happy Diwali to  you too.Hug

Shee_xaanttrocks

swati62 Goldie
swati62
swati62

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Wishing u a happy Diwali and a prosperous New YEAR .

Shee_xaanttrocks

Go to top