Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Why will Barun cover up for 4 Lions and Gul? (Page 2)

laksh65 IF-Sizzlerz
laksh65
laksh65

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
dear topic master,

barun's stand is simple he is under the contract of 4 lions, when you are employed and have been forced to leave or resigned or terminated whatever, you would not like to be in their bad books if not good books, as you dont want any problem this exactly what he is doing and great Gul mata if she is that saint, would not have changed the track to malign the character of khushi and arnav, when the show is rocking, and secondly if she and ph has not forced him to quit, there is no need for an interview like this, because if you are honest and sincere, you would not care to give an explanation.

So this interview is another eyewash, but no use, a lot of water has flown under the bridge, she has to face the music, Gul, you watch, your over greed and not respecting your stars is going to cost you big time, be  ready for it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kkksrnomad.ness

Keertiacharya Senior Member
Keertiacharya
Keertiacharya

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
We are not at all against taking him a break and even we strongly feel he needs it. 
But what's the need to quit such a popular show which made him to touch new heights in his career. Don't think it a wise decision to quit at this stage.
Let him take the break, refresh,rest for few days and comeback with a BANG!!! That's what we want.

Edited by Keertiacharya - 11 November 2012 at 10:06pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nomad.ness

prathikri IF-Dazzler
prathikri
prathikri

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Yeah its better understand and accept the fact that he has quit on his own rather than come with u or believe theories that he was forced by PH/SP to quit.  
spate22 IF-Sizzlerz
spate22
spate22

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
People just like to complicate things!! That's why!! They can't see a simple reason like a taking a break  for someone who desperately wants it!! Unhappy

Shreya
Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spate22

People just like to complicate things!! That's why!! They can't see a simple reason like a taking a break  for someone who desperately wants it!! Unhappy

Shreya

No one is against him taking a break

He can take one for however long he wants

as long as he comes back for sure and khushi does not get another man in her life. IF Barun is taking a break, why do they need to introduce a new man for Khushi?
soapie Senior Member
soapie
soapie

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
A production house or channel or a creative head can use their influence to stop an actor from telling the truth...but they cannot force anyone to lie for them! There is a difference! Had Barun just maintained a silence over his departure, one might have assumed that he is bound by the contract and hence not saying anything regarding his exit. But here he is clearly telling that he is quitting due to health reasons!

So does that mean he is lying to his fans? Those very fans who are losing their sleep over the news of his departure from the show? Those very fans who are being drive to desperation and bombarding the office of Star Plus every minute? Those very fans who are weeping for him, going into depression because of him?

If Barun is indeed lying for the sake of his Production House, then he is also doing a grave injustice to his own fans! He is loved not just for his portrayal of ASR but also because he comes across as such a level-headed, warm and sweet guy off-screen...not a Liar! Whatever the reasons be!

And Barun does not seem to be the kind of guy who would come under pressure and tell the whole world a lie about his exit from the show!

An actor is indeed bound by a contract with a production house or channel...but the contract in no way stipulates him to fib about anything to the media and the fans! The contract might stop him from disclosing the real reason for leaving a show or for any other issue he might have with the production house, but no one can force you to tell a lie to the world!

If Barun had just kept quite or even said 'No Comments' about his departure, it would have made sense that he was being pressurized to leave...but he has given his reasons very clearly! And there is no reason to not believe what he says!

Barun is not the first actor who quit his show midways, despite its soaring popularity...many actors have done it before, a lot of them due to personal reasons also!

I have friends working in the film industry and they have told me horror stories about the work pressure and relentless slogging that actors and other crew members have to do! Its not a surprise that once in a while, someone snaps and just wants to go away from it all!

We are just the fans, watching his show, comfortably perched infront of our television units, Monday to Friday, 8 Pm...that guy has to shoot 12 hours a day to give us that 20 minutes of entertainment!

Edited by soapie - 11 November 2012 at 11:08pm

rvarier

trishy13 Goldie
trishy13
trishy13

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged

Honestly I have been postesting along with all the other fans but I'm beginning to think that maybe it's Barun who has decided to leave on his own accord. Perhaps he does want to leave to pursue a movie career. For some reason I thought that his movie comes out in Jan. I guess it's coming out in March. So he wants to quit the show, perhaps he'll end his run on IPKKND around end of Nov or sometime in Dec and then he'll get some rest before he has to promote his movie...
I just feel like if this is true, he should just be honest and let his fans know. Perhaps he's playing it safe by not telling us the truth...I dunno...
this entire situation has gotten so out of hand. It wouldn't have gotten this terrible if we were just told the freaking truth...It's getting more and more upsetting...

Rita.C

Rita.C Senior Member
Rita.C
Rita.C

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
nice post

I hate to say this because I think Barun is a nice young man like the rest of the crew, but the conclusion I have come to is that 4 lions did want to end the story, the channel did not, Barun was probably getting tired of the 12 hour X 30 days a month work schedule and tired of what he was doing, the writers were getting exhausted perhaps due to really bad planning or poor organisation or limited resources at the PH (but then from what I have observed most PH in India are like that).

He is tired, he is bored, he wants time for himself and he is getting some offers. I would not be surprised if the combination of wanting to quit, take a break, getting a few offers all of them combined to putting in his papers. He and the PH have probably agreed that it would be fine for him to quit with the proviso that if really required he can come back for a few episodes in the distant future to make the story work.

That is probably it. Gul either accidentally or deliberately mentioned to a journo that he is quitting and all hell broke loose. IPK team probably had no idea about the massive amount of insanity in the fan club and simply under estimated the repurcussions.

I am watching on the sidelines and thinking... what the heck happened here? why is everyone so willing to believe the worst of the PH. it does not seem to me that anyone in this sorry mess is evil or dastardly...

wish people would just let the whole thing go... its like watching mob mania!!

Go to top