Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Garth has always been different. The brothers think he is soft, and they think that their rage helps them hunt better. But in this case, that rage was a disadvantage. Yes, Garth is emotional and caring, but I would be really happy if I can be like that on emotional level if I am a hunter. The things they do, the crap they have seen and went through, it is easy to lose your humanity in the process. The brothers have certainly got hard-hearted. And if Garth has still maintained his nature, then kudos to him. Letting everything go is not such an easy task and he is a very strong man for accomplishing that feat.

I can get upset over betrayal but it's more like sadness and disappointment in me, rather than seeking revenge. But, i have never got a big betrayal, so I can't say for sure. Although I try not to hold grudges, but I am not perfect.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mystery-herms_angelepiphany.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Garth: Not Me, Man (Page 2)" in Supernatural forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Earlier, Dean had jokingly said that Garth 'grows on you' and I don't think there could've been a more fitting description for him.  He grew on me.  I didn't dislike him when he first appeared but he didn't make it to my favorite characters list either.  However, the last time he appeared, I loved him.

From everything he was trying to do with what he learned from Bobby to misusing 'balls' and 'idgit' to finally using them correctly in the end to 'you've protected him all your life, don't stop now' to 'I let all of this stuff go,' this guy won my heart.

It's very true that it's in human nature to not let go.  We hold grudges.  We get angry.  We fight.  People like Garth are very, very rare. I've gone through some troubling things in life and even though I haven't completely let go, I'm not vindictive either. I've never been.  Yes, some people upset me, but I know even if given an opportunity, I would still not get back at them.  I guess I kinda believe in karma.  I think people who've wronged me will face karma on their own. I don't need to do anything.

That would still be a huge disadvantage, given the spectar issue they were facing because it would've definitely exploited my feelings, even though by myself I would never act on them.  So it would be great to be like Garth.  It may take while to truly 'let go, so until then it's good enough to not let your problems and grudges rule your life. 

Edited by -Mystery- - 28 December 2012 at 9:27pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akkiiiiiFreethinker112herms_angelepiphany.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Supernatural Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.