India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

BS PH SP and the mess

bepatient IF-Rockerz
bepatient
bepatient

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
guys, I adore Barun for his looks and acting and I feel he has left for the sake of his own health and other things.  And whatever the reasons are I dont think anyone forced him !! 

He must have felt bored and tired of playing ASR and must also be trying to look into other projects.

Many of us want to believe that there is a big drama behind all this but I truly think there is nothing to it.  How much do we know of this guy, the prod house or the channel, seriously?  .. to judge and place our conclusions ?  I seriously dont know the guy.  I am a viewer and watch his acting but I dont know what kind of person he is . We cannot say anything based on the interviews because all that is in front of camera.  What ever it is B did the right thing in taking a break because we all do that in our life too. Take a break or look for greener pastures is normal and is not wrong.  I dont fault the guy.

What I find wierd in all this is the way the channel, ph and bs communicated/not communicated to thier viewers.  That should have been handled a little more carefully,sensitively and honestly.  Being in entertainment industry, they should know what will be the viewers reaction and how to release details to the public. All this mess should have been avoided. 

Please people, dont feel sad.  He will come on the screen in some other show or on the big screen and we will get to see his fantastic acting soon. Dont worry please chill.  Smile

Edited by ipkkndfan30 - 11 November 2012 at 9:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top