Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Latest teaser looks casual ppl are wrong (Page 2)

naadhira_khan Senior Member
naadhira_khan
naadhira_khan

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asr13

Originally posted by drasthiangel29

One question - why only those things have been picked up from the interview to show in the teaser ..only those things that are an answer to the rumours ...its misleading !!! He says Sanaya was crying, but if you listen carefully hes ref to a scene ...he says he was not crying , ref to some other incident, he says he cried, ref to akshay leaving home ...that was early Jan ...

ThisInterview looks so old if you ask me, very crisply edited to show what needs showing at this time, if you dont listen carefully you would relate every sentence Barun says to the situation today ...well, he is not talking about the current situation !!! THESE ARE MIND GAMES...BAS !

GUYS DON STOP SPAMMING, THIS IS NLY A REACTION POST FROM 4 LIONS TO MISLEAD US , I HAVE A STRONG HUNCH IT WAS SHOT FEB TIME, I THINK ITS OLD ...AND BEEN EDITED IN A WAY THAT IT APPEARS THAT THEY ARE PUTTING A STOP TO ALL RUMOURS ...GUYS, ITS MISLEADNG ...BIG TIME !!!
u can't be guessing why they focused on those things because ppl are blaming Gul she wants her name clear problem with Barun is poor communication he can't say straight before also he did the same when he went 40 days do u remember he said he don't know what he will do question and mess happened then also but this time things are way damaging .both Barun and Gul carriers are in stake and spoilers are trouble makers and media too add ghee to already burning flame both Gul and Barun are suffering with these rumors so they want to clear so this interview.

RIGHT ...I FEEL THESE ARE MIND GAMES ...IN TODAYS SCENARIO, BECAUSE ALL FANS ARE SO STRESSED OUT, WE WOULD AUTOMATICALLY RELATE WHAT BARUN SAID TO HIS LEAVING ...BUT ACTUALLY, THEY ARE ONLY DISCUSSING SCENES ,!!
This is why its fishy ...if not, than she could just ask him why he s leaving and show us that ...instead of this !!! 
My POV only !

Maybe she did ask him the question and he answered but they didn't add it to the teaser. Probably have some strategy in place or waiting for Star Plus to give the go ahead… this is just what I think

asr13 Goldie
asr13
asr13

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naadhira_khan

Originally posted by drasthiangel29

One question - why only those things have been picked up from the interview to show in the teaser ..only those things that are an answer to the rumours ...its misleading !!! He says Sanaya was crying, but if you listen carefully hes ref to a scene ...he says he was not crying , ref to some other incident, he says he cried, ref to akshay leaving home ...that was early Jan ...

ThisInterview looks so old if you ask me, very crisply edited to show what needs showing at this time, if you dont listen carefully you would relate every sentence Barun says to the situation today ...well, he is not talking about the current situation !!! THESE ARE MIND GAMES...BAS !

GUYS DON STOP SPAMMING, THIS IS NLY A REACTION POST FROM 4 LIONS TO MISLEAD US , I HAVE A STRONG HUNCH IT WAS SHOT FEB TIME, I THINK ITS OLD ...AND BEEN EDITED IN A WAY THAT IT APPEARS THAT THEY ARE PUTTING A STOP TO ALL RUMOURS ...GUYS, ITS MISLEADNG ...BIG TIME !!!
u can't be guessing why they focused on those things because ppl are blaming Gul she wants her name clear problem with Barun is poor communication he can't say straight before also he did the same when he went 40 days do u remember he said he don't know what he will do question and mess happened then also but this time things are way damaging .both Barun and Gul carriers are in stake and spoilers are trouble makers and media too add ghee to already burning flame both Gul and Barun are suffering with these rumors so they want to clear so this interview.

RIGHT ...I FEEL THESE ARE MIND GAMES ...IN TODAYS SCENARIO, BECAUSE ALL FANS ARE SO STRESSED OUT, WE WOULD AUTOMATICALLY RELATE WHAT BARUN SAID TO HIS LEAVING ...BUT ACTUALLY, THEY ARE ONLY DISCUSSING SCENES ,!!
This is why its fishy ...if not, than she could just ask him why he s leaving and show us that ...instead of this !!! 
My POV only !

Maybe she did ask him the question and he answered but they didn't add it to the teaser. Probably have some strategy in place or waiting for Star Plus to give the go ahead' this is just what I think

Sorry I respectfully disagree ... This is def PR strategy ...play on peoples emotions, talk about scenes  so that it appears that the current situation is being discussed ...
Sorry, but I would still say this is misleading !!!
tanmana IF-Dazzler
tanmana
tanmana

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by houmeira

yeah that's right:/
Frankly i was discouraged watching the video as it givess the impression that we can't do anything he's actually leaving with no come back!Cry

u can nothing is confirmed ye
keep spamming

Go to top