Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Latest teaser looks casual ppl are wrong

drasthiangel29 Goldie

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

naadhira_khancrazy5naaza_deenAmritsari.Jugnipinki_sanyalKittuPratzzspate22KulfiBai

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged

asr13 Goldie
asr13
asr13

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
One question - why only those things have been picked up from the interview to show in the teaser ..only those things that are an answer to the rumours ...its misleading !!! He says Sanaya was crying, but if you listen carefully hes ref to a scene ...he says he was not crying , ref to some other incident, he says he cried, ref to akshay leaving home ...that was early Jan ...

This Interview looks so old if you ask me, very crisply edited to show what needs showing at this time, if you dont listen carefully you would relate every sentence Barun says to the situation today ...well, he is not talking about the current situation !!! THESE ARE MIND GAMES...BAS !

GUYS DON STOP SPAMMING, THIS IS NLY A REACTION POST FROM 4 LIONS TO MISLEAD US , I HAVE A STRONG HUNCH IT WAS SHOT FEB TIME, I THINK ITS OLD ...AND BEEN EDITED IN A WAY THAT IT APPEARS THAT THEY ARE PUTTING A STOP TO ALL RUMOURS ...GUYS, ITS MISLEADNG ...BIG TIME !!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nomad.nessapoorvaarnavravalisharma06

spate22 IF-Sizzlerz
spate22
spate22

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drasthiangel29

I only feel it was casual one to one talk.this forum turned into a battle field with rumors rumors and rumors .blaming Barun blaming Gul has become a habit .i can see all are depressed angry frustrated on news coming through .barun and Gul looked normal only ppl see what they want to see illusion I suppose when things are slipping ppl look into things which they believe.thats what happening .one thing ppl can do is stop Barun from going if possible if not let go its hard but it's his life end of the day .why blame Gul for that any proof ppl have only twitts from some ppl we don't even know if its true or not .stop blaming do u calls spam emails to sp or Barun do ur last call .if not possible move on I can say if u think I am supporting Gul then be it I can't prove that I am not .see in a matured way everything looks green .interview is casual trust me .hope Barun doesn't quit finger crossed .if not let channel shut ipk ending at the right time in a right way is best solution for this hurricane situation .hope for the best pray god.

Too bad people have lost touch with reality, they won't hear you!!LOL I know!! Smile

Shreya

naadhira_khankshows_fangirlKittuPratzz

asmi_joya Senior Member
asmi_joya
asmi_joya

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
also if they so desperately wants n interview dun wd gul...y nt cum out in open n go 4 a live interview...y dis scripted n edited 1...already nw media is also into it...nw sp executives are also agreeing dat ph is into this...dey are so many who came up wd it...shows it al.. this gool is nly interested in saving her a** 

nomad.nessasr13Pyaaraarnav

drasthiangel29 Goldie

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naadhira_khan

asr13 Goldie
asr13
asr13

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drasthiangel29

Originally posted by asr13

One question - why only those things have been picked up from the interview to show in the teaser ..only those things that are an answer to the rumours ...its misleading !!! He says Sanaya was crying, but if you listen carefully hes ref to a scene ...he says he was not crying , ref to some other incident, he says he cried, ref to akshay leaving home ...that was early Jan ...

ThisInterview looks so old if you ask me, very crisply edited to show what needs showing at this time, if you dont listen carefully you would relate every sentence Barun says to the situation today ...well, he is not talking about the current situation !!! THESE ARE MIND GAMES...BAS !

GUYS DON STOP SPAMMING, THIS IS NLY A REACTION POST FROM 4 LIONS TO MISLEAD US , I HAVE A STRONG HUNCH IT WAS SHOT FEB TIME, I THINK ITS OLD ...AND BEEN EDITED IN A WAY THAT IT APPEARS THAT THEY ARE PUTTING A STOP TO ALL RUMOURS ...GUYS, ITS MISLEADNG ...BIG TIME !!!
u can't be guessing why they focused on those things because ppl are blaming Gul she wants her name clear problem with Barun is poor communication he can't say straight before also he did the same when he went 40 days do u remember he said he don't know what he will do question and mess happened then also but this time things are way damaging .both Barun and Gul carriers are in stake and spoilers are trouble makers and media too add ghee to already burning flame both Gul and Barun are suffering with these rumors so they want to clear so this interview.

RIGHT ...I FEEL THESE ARE MIND GAMES ...IN TODAYS SCENARIO, BECAUSE ALL FANS ARE SO STRESSED OUT, WE WOULD AUTOMATICALLY RELATE WHAT BARUN SAID TO HIS LEAVING ...BUT ACTUALLY, THEY ARE ONLY DISCUSSING SCENES ,!!
This is why its fishy ...if not, than she could just ask him why he s leaving and show us that ...instead of this !!! 
My POV only !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pyaaraarnav

maissa Senior Member
maissa
maissa

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
yeah that's right:/
Frankly i was discouraged watching the video as it givess the impression that we can't do anything he's actually leaving with no come back!Cry

Edited by houmeira - 11 November 2012 at 9:48pm

Go to top