Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

CONVO WITH SP BARUN SANAYA BOTH WANA QUIT !

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
MY CONVERSTAION WITH SP .

FIRSTLY they were surprised to take a call from Pakistan ! LOL .

I told dem  here SP is considered to be the lamest Asian channel but only IPKKND  is the show tht made people re watch star atleast in Pak .

the person   was like okay , no other shows u watch ma'am?

I said no just IPKKND and tht too for barun sobti n sanaya irani 

He goes ; yes we knw every one is saying this

I told them then wht is happening ?y is sp not doing any thing y ? how can u let barun sobti  just slip away , im hearing to 10 new stories he has films he has offers from hollywood blah blah .

he actually said sorry about this ma'am , but he dosnt have any film .

I told him exactly ! thts wht BARUN said in his interview ! I added 4 loonies  made the scripting so bad tht every one started to run away now the protagnists are calling quits?

so he added :YES I AGREE TO THIS . the problem actually was with the Ph and barun got stuck in this mess , he added e himself likes barun a lot .

I asked y can't u all just shut the show on happy note  along with sarun and get us season 2 .

but he added not just barun sanaya wants to quit too , but we are trying our best to keep barun and sanaya on board 

i said if either one quits  yr show is dead 

he went yes we knw this that is why  im telling u just relax we r hopefully tring out best eitherto make barun and sanaya stay or discontinue this show as of now

I said tht would be way better and no tom dick n harries should enter Ipkknd 

he asked me ma'am have u seen veera?

I WAS LIKE HELL NO I DONT WATCH ANY OTHER INDIAN SHOW , ITS JUST IPKKND AND DAT TOO FOR SARUN 

HE SAID OKAY, WE HAVE RECEIVED  , CALLS IN THOUSANDS AND WE ARE TRYING THE BEST WE CAN ..

I added plz  lets us knw so tht i kn if i have to unsubscribe starplus 

he was like sure ma'am

he took my no and name . 

the only new thing i got ot knw tht even sanaya wants to quit !

The following 219 member(s) liked the above post:

REESHYALgem_14sakuno1Skill123Ashima.gemIshy24SanthuSobtimeg2swekshiti123sne0dharsh18SwamuGayaniHmahinkhlavanyalavan49ndrabiacasaarnavcoolgo4achuSYGOjulijasmeensimpxyzw231itzvidspatelabhiya1anamika00sanchi333meeyaasargamfriendsjyot_pujaIshi2012-Reva-arshi_forever9star1315xyzsanta..Zahra..Rita.Cvoldemortshaki27_hiranArchu61CrazySaRuniancraziefanserendipity235metitaliyaipkfrncramya1Achinta97jbluedaydeeptha93raosudhaPlovesArshirajalekshmiDeepusingh08meghapriyanka_Diamond_akanksha_a-Reader-luckyasrMeghana09jh006laxmisaradacrazy5sadianabilshaz007IpoonaPyaaraarnavDazeehabsBanaya1c3ciliaSarunArshiloverCrazy_1001khusiarnavSaraJLbijilicrazyaddictionmamatharoyalMahi122roldcOwnMyCitynancynair-Mistletoe-WittyKittyshagun-rockspayasa-Siaa-bhagyatharasamster03gauranitaizobsheh358674sihuParamjitspsharmilanomad.nessranjeeta_kaurpeachpiemitrabhuyancrackerszoneShas3swetha_chpinki_sanyalsamin6Ishrafan11Rozy77chitrajaysupriya.arshiHopesoni28venkatalareefabpinkssSwap-ArhiAliya_hzsnmeens80siamesecatsun_shine_girlhoopoeBarunshellGodsEyefareecoolnisha_fun87nandu_2007Dalmuthuyazoharocksshilpa09archanakdakshaaviclaireDDDaRkPrInCeSsBornToShipArShijen_xsrain10ThithliDhostipkkndfanforevaakila15ravalisharma06Luv_isnt_classy..Sruthi..Shru9tiIronButterflyKhushi_SarunbaRunmYlove21cuppa_n_cricketmomo121-mins07Chaandaniya--Kittu--vandana1965LetzLiveOurLyfBarundeewani19coronapsychePunkin22stg1Raadhiyaaa-happilyunknownsmitar-Saumya-premparbatbs_deepsparu_roxKranushagun_sarunjakhushiMistyDawnshar19sigridRahmTINA!melonieAR_EternalLovegeesAkanksha-casker--Signorina--arshi_karishpinky89Abommipixiegirl..Anita...nirvana.pinky_blueskies_disha_muffins2wafflesGoGreenar_sajan4evrJyo.Arshi.IPK.Saraa.farah53NotKiddingincandescentMrDarcyfanFAYKHAN29cocoatree..Suhana..SamiyaIPKKNDOmoraboti-MKB-tvbuf-ElmoFuj-..ObliViate..sohara...Tanu...Parud_Forever.Brooke.--Amy--thulasi_arshi.SobtiLicious.GodhuliLogonRizArshiAphrodite88pup03-Roshini-xAaliyaArshi.Sugi.IPKragzz.whiterose29ILTHBEBrechus

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
now sanaya too quits !!

so better end it on a happy note sp !!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanyalavanrajalekshmilaxmisaradanomad.nesszobshehShas3jen_xipkkndfanforevasoni28TINA!vandana1965HifahGodhuliLogon

NotKidding IF-Sizzlerz
NotKidding
NotKidding

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Maham Now Sanaya Too??Shocked

Nooo wats hpng?Cry
Barundeewani19 IF-Rockerz
Barundeewani19
Barundeewani19

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Quit plz everyone quit and we wil quit too n sit peacefully...Ouch

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

SanthuSobtimeg2sweitzvidspatelrabiacasapnarsxyzsantarajalekshmimeghapriyankalaxmisaradaMAS_5253sand14Shas3zoharocksipkkndfanforevabaRunmYlove21RizArshiAphrodite88

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

laxmisaradanomad.ness

Aliya_hzsn IF-Dazzler
Aliya_hzsn
Aliya_hzsn

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged

WHAT???!!
Sanaya Wants to Quit too???!!

Maybe we need a fresh Storyline and Get PAyash Back too!!!!
And thatll help SARUN stay and we get the old IPKKND back!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkfrncmeghapriyankalaxmisaradanomad.nesssoni28Hifah

SpringPearl IF-Rockerz
SpringPearl
SpringPearl

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Welcome on board Sanaya...we were waiting for you ROFL

Everybody quitting Confused
They should have just ended the show with happy noteAngry

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

anotherarshifan49ndmeghapriyankacraziefanipkfrnczobshehsamster03SaraJLPyaaraarnavnomad.nessipkkndfanforevaShas3Dalmuthuyahukshilashagun_sarunshar19Hifah...Tanu...Aphrodite88

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
YES. FINALLY. I am glad she wants to quit too because then WE WILL GET THE JUSTICE FOR THE SHOW. Sarun deserves better anyways. 

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

itzvidspatel49ndmeghapriyankaamelia_09craziefanserendipity235xyzsantapnarssihuzobshehnomad.nesscrackerszonenandu_2007zoharockssoni28Ishrafan11Shas3ipkkndfanforevastg1SpringPearlcuppa_n_cricketTINA!paru_roxHifahFAYKHAN29RizArshi

Go to top