Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

SP relied to me

Nurab Senior Member
Nurab
Nurab

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
My mail to SP, PH, and everyone involved:
We've been hearing a lot of rumours about IPK ending, Barun leaving, and other cast leaving as well due to god knows what reasons..  I can understand priorities change and there is a fierce competition however as a channel, can't you MAN IT UP.  Can't you communicate with the viewers of whats going on?  Viewers of IPKKND gave you interational fame and you are ruining your reputation with your lack of responsiveness. and mishandling the situation as well as the show.

I am an international viewer and will never ever watch a show produced by 4lions ever again!

--- On Sun, 11/11/12, response@hellostarindia.com <response@hellostarindia.com> wrote:

From: response@hellostarindia.com <response@hellostarindia.com>
Subject: Re:IPKKND fan from MI, USA[Ref#254094]
Date: Sunday, November 11, 2012, 2:38 AM

Dear **e,

Thanks for writing in to us.

We totally share your disappointment.

We believe Barun Sobti has built a huge equity as Arnav with our viewers and we are keen that he continues to be a part of the show.

However, Barun seems to have made up his mind to not continue with television anymore and try his luck in films.

Disappointed as we all are, this is the decision he has taken. We are sure you appreciate that we wouldn't want to do anything to destabilize a show that has so much promise and we would surely not want to cause disappointment to our precious and loyal viewers.

We would like to assure you that we have a number of really exciting and path breaking shows lined up for you and invite you to sample them over the next few months.

Warm Regards

Consumer Response Cell

Response |STAR India
Tel: + | 1800 3000 7827
Email: response@hellostarindia.com

Edited by Nurab - 11 November 2012 at 9:17pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00smitar

gabby123 Senior Member
gabby123
gabby123

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
this is crazy..just because BS doesnt open his mouth..doesn't mean that they will spread wrong info about him...we all will know if he signs a new movie...like we did when he signed the first one..these things can't be hidden..

Star Plus should not lie...about him...really wrong

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ramaman

Shru9ti IF-Dazzler
Shru9ti
Shru9ti

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Dnt fall fr dis mail.Its an autogenerated which dey send to evryone n totally fake

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pnarsnomad.ness

smitar IF-Rockerz
smitar
smitar

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged

We believe Barun Sobti has built a huge equity as Arnav with our viewers and we are keen that he continues to be a part of the show.

That's good to know, SP.

However, Barun seems to have made up his mind to not continue with television anymore and try his luck in films.

That is, to quote my favourite character, ASR, UNBELIEVABLE!

Disappointed as we all are, this is the decision he has taken. We are sure you appreciate that we wouldn't want to do anything to destabilize a show that has so much promise and we would surely not want to cause disappointment to our precious and loyal viewers.

I seriously hope you don't want to disappoint us. Otherwise soon you won't be seeing any of us around, waiting for you to disappoint us again.

We would like to assure you that we have a number of really exciting and path breaking shows lined up for you and invite you to sample them over the next few months.

You can watch them alone, Bitwaa, if you cannot return Barun Sobti and our old IPKKND to us. We will not be hanging around for you to break our trust and our hearts a second time.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ramamansakuno1fleursTINA!whiterose29

pup03 IF-Sizzlerz
pup03
pup03

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
this is common format which they have created many of us have received this response from star. i myself got the same reply... do not worry continue spamming they are getting tired we shouldn't ... come on for BARUN SOBTI... Smile
Nurab Senior Member
Nurab
Nurab

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
oh...good to know...thanks!!

i didn't know it was autogenerated!!

dumba$$es SP
whiterose29 IF-Stunnerz
whiterose29
whiterose29

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smitar

That's good to know, SP.

That is, to quote my favourite character, ASR, UNBELIEVABLE!

I seriously hope you don't want to disappoint us. Otherwise soon you won't be seeing any of us around, waiting for you to disappoint us again.

You can watch them alone, Bitwaa, if you cannot return Barun Sobti and our old IPKKND to us. We will not be hanging around for you to break our trust and our hearts a second time.

You said EXACTLY what I was going to post!! Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smitar

Tish_Ani IF-Sizzlerz
Tish_Ani
Tish_Ani

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Dat an automatic computer msg cz every1's getting dat reply...

N pls tel SP, ur "oder path breaking shows" wont ever take our ipk's place, keep ur suggestions wid u...

If ipk goes na, den I ll tel evry1 to unsubcribe sp

Edited by Tiashaa - 11 November 2012 at 9:54pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index