Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!
Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

I read this on zoom telly talk on friday

zarfishanzahid IF-Rockerz
zarfishanzahid
zarfishanzahid

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Hi all,

I have been a silent reader of this forum but i am surprised to noticed that no one has created thread about BIGG BOSS ' big news showed on Zoom tv telly talk. They were saying that BIGG BOSS house will be turned into some kind of village or something and eliminated contestants will be coming back in the house for another chance.

May be thats the big dhamaks salman was talking about and that key which arbazz gave him is the key to that village , i dnt know for sure but this is what they showed on Zoom tv if anyone else can confirm it that would be great.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vibhusharma78blackieShayu.Faraan92

Sree.b Goldie
Sree.b
Sree.b

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Geek
Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Are they going to try to out-survive each other in that village? Sampy will beat all of them, if that's the case! Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

zarfishanzahid IF-Rockerz
zarfishanzahid
zarfishanzahid

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rapier

Are they going to try to out-survive each other in that village? Sampy will beat all of them, if that's the case! Cool

LOL agree with you on that , but there hasnt been any article about that also then why zoom was showing this news and zoom has never been wrong thats why i am saying that may be this is the big dhamaka salman was talking about

-EvilDesires-

Unconventional IF-Sizzlerz
Unconventional
Unconventional

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged

yayyy dat means no secret room drama...Dancing

Faraan92

-EvilDesires- IF-Stunnerz
-EvilDesires-
-EvilDesires-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarfishan1983

Originally posted by Rapier

LOL agree with you on that , but there hasnt been any article about that also then why zoom was showing this news and zoom has never been wrong thats why i am saying that may be this is the big dhamaka salman was talking about

there was  an article about this on tellychakkar 3 days back...It is the Digital house concept where there will b no luxuries like fridge, microvave, gas , etc.
It will a village setup where contestants will be cooking on stove chulhas with kerosene n all...

It will be fun to watch...all eliminated contestants will be back except Siddhu n Aseem...
Shayu. IF-Rockerz
Shayu.
Shayu.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
might be its true..fewdays back someone posted that news here... and once i also saw something village like setting in the live show!!
blackie IF-Dazzler
blackie
blackie

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
TFS

If so, I don't think the telly drama queens will be able to survive in the village setting. LOL

zarfishanzahid

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index