Originally posted by munnihyderabad
Ok Sia brace yourself
1. What is your favorite world cuisine ? i like all the indian
2. What is your favorite desert of all? Chocolate moussee!! yummee one it iss!
3. What is your favorite Indian cuisine, and name the specific dish you love the most? hmmm...i love Schezwan fried rice or noodles. actually my favorites changes from time to time.., but currently this is it
4. What is your favorite drink ? hot chocolate!
5. Do you prefer home made food or restaurant food ? Both! but usually homemade...especially mom's
1. Do you prefer phone or laptop for coming online? Laptop
2. Are you comfortable with Windows or Mac? windows
3. Which social networking site do you dwell most part of the day? FB
4. What is the movie based on Mark Elliot Zuckerberg, co-founder, FB?. Social network
5. In which US city is the twitter head office located? wat?! ermm...i guess its in San Francisco?
1. Which is the first Indian fictional TV show you have ever watched ? OOhh i still remember this..it was Kahiin Kissi Roz with mouli ganguli, yash tonk and Sudha Chandhran she use to scare me with all her evil smirks and that evil eye thing she does. she was a legend! stil is
2. What is your favorite non-India show ? I have aloott!! list will go on and on and on..i love watching TVD, supernatural, OUAT, Pretty Little Liars, Revenge, Castle, HIMMYM, Greys Anatomy, Big Bang Theory and stil there are so much..
3. Who is the first Indian TV actor, you ever had a crush on? aah..my crush use to be Rajeev Khandelwal
4. Which is your favorite reality show on Indian TV? I dont usually watch reality shows but i really love watching Dance shows especially JDJ little champs.
5. Do you watch news on TV ? Nope. prefer reading them on papers
1.What is the food which starts with your hometown ? Pass
2.Do you know how to read/write Kannada ? nope! dn knw a single letter
3, The current Mysore Palace stands on a village of the 16th century, What is the name of the Village? i don know realy know the history of this city but i guess its something starting with a P pugare i guesss
4. What is the famous devotional hill, close to Mysore? Chamundi Hills
5. On which mythological demon's name is the city of Mysore named?? oh oh i know this one! its .. mahishashura right?
ok these for now.. will come later with more questions on EHM and VirMan u will?! omg!
.. wait for more okayyss waiting