Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Few little things go long way: For makers

Ishi2012 Senior Member
Ishi2012
Ishi2012

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Dear Four Lions,

So, after 3 days of hue & cry you have come up with "Interview Teaser". And I gather Damage Control starts from here... Fine. Go ahead. But here is something to think over and learn. Will help in long way!!!

If my understanding is correct, you are the makers of this show. So you are in a way the leader of the team. Now first golden thing, If your team does good work and excels/outperforms you should appreciate and give credit to the team!!! But more important, if some problem/crisis happens, you should be the first one to take control and own up responsibility for the situation.

Damage control need to start as soon as you identify there is a problem/situation that needs to be addressed. Because you see the more the delay the more messier the situation will be and even more difficult to mend the bridge of trust and faith of the team and customers.

Your PH has FB pages, dedicated forum for show discussion, twitter accounts, and you actively participate/read through the discussion about show on other open/public forums. So, I'm not wrong if I say that you are more active on tech savvy virtual world than on any other medium. Given this, it is not difficult to analyze and evaluate the response of your audience. This analytic would have given you the fair idea about where things stand and what could have been the best way to go about everything. Without, dwindling the loyal fan base!!!

For now I will leave with these three small points, to think about...I'm reserving my comments and views on interview till I watch the full version.

But one thing is guaranteed, the bridge of trust and understanding between fans and you has been severely damaged, and  you know what it is said: It takes ages to build the trust but blink of an eyelid to break it... And you just did this!!!

Heartfelt congratulations on your achievement...

- A fan of IPK/ARHI/SARUN/BARUN

Edited by fan-geet - 11 November 2012 at 9:13pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gheet

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top