Barun Sobti:Our Hero We Know d Truth Dammit..! - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Pyaaraarnav

i dont know about ph and gul but i can surely say this he dont have any movies and shows in his hand . love u sobti
Ur UseRnAme made me smile sweets !!๐Ÿ˜Š
Agree with u yaar...barun we r with u and love u dammit...
Originally posted by arshy4ever

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
We r wid U๐Ÿ˜Š
agree wid u...we love our barun nd will always support him..
Originally posted by AR_EternalLove

i trust barun...i love him and support him till end
Aru dats wat he needs dear...Our Support !๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by muzaffarhssn5

Agree with u yaar...barun we r with u and love u dammit...
always n frevah !๐Ÿ˜Š
Interview looks so old if you ask me, they are talking abt shyams entry on teej, akshay leaving home, him loving family, him having Gul as support, some rumour abt Gul blasting him , him feeling bad for Sanaya , him not crying...

Can i just ask something ? WHY ONLY THESE EXCERPTS HAVE BEEN PICKED UP ? VERY CRISPLY EDITED TO SHOW ONLY WHAT NEEDS SHOWING ...TO MAKE US BELIEVE THAT ALL RUMOURS ABT HIM BEING UNHAPPY, HIM CRYING ARE WRONG, TO MISLEAD US BIG TIME !!!!

THESE ARE MIND GAMES ...SEE, IN THE CURRENT SITUATION, WE WILL RELATE WHAT BARUN SAID TO HIS LEAVING FIASCO, WHEREAS THEY AE ACTUALLY DISCUSSING SOME OLD SCENES ...VERY MISLEADING !!!

...tryin to fool the public to stop spamming is it ? I guess its wirking then ? Lets go all out now lol

GUYS DON STOP SPAMMING, THIS IS NLY A REACTION POST FROM 4 LIONS TO MISLEAD US , I HAVE A STRONG HUNCH IT WAS SHOT FEB TIME, I THINK ITS OLD ...AND BEEN EDITED IN A WAY THAT IT APPEARS THAT THEY ARE PUTTING A STOP TO ALL RUMOURS ...GUYS, ITS MISLEADNG ...BIG TIME !!!
Barun we love u dammiiittt !!!!!!

and will always luv u !!! if u choose to leave then we leave with u !!!
Love Barun Hamesha...

I donot believe anything SP or Ph are saying...they are hellbent on ruining his image๐Ÿ˜ก

I stany by him...he can do as he pleases๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by asr13

Interview looks so old if you ask me, they are talking abt shyams entry on teej, akshay leaving home, him loving family, him having Gul as support, some rumour abt Gul blasting him , him feeling bad for Sanaya , him not crying...

Can i just ask something ? WHY ONLY THESE EXCERPTS HAVE BEEN PICKED UP ? VERY CRISPLY EDITED TO SHOW ONLY WHAT NEEDS SHOWING ...TO MAKE US BELIEVE THAT ALL RUMOURS ABT HIM BEING UNHAPPY, HIM CRYING ARE WRONG, TO MISLEAD US BIG TIME !!!!

THESE ARE MIND GAMES ...SEE, IN THE CURRENT SITUATION, WE WILL RELATE WHAT BARUN SAID TO HIS LEAVING FIASCO, WHEREAS THEY AE ACTUALLY DISCUSSING SOME OLD SCENES ...VERY MISLEADING !!!

...tryin to fool the public to stop spamming is it ? I guess its wirking then ? Lets go all out now lol

GUYS DON STOP SPAMMING, THIS IS NLY A REACTION POST FROM 4 LIONS TO MISLEAD US , I HAVE A STRONG HUNCH IT WAS SHOT FEB TIME, I THINK ITS OLD ...AND BEEN EDITED IN A WAY THAT IT APPEARS THAT THEY ARE PUTTING A STOP TO ALL RUMOURS ...GUYS, ITS MISLEADNG ...BIG TIME !!!
TOTALLY agree !! we shall never stop spamming !