Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Good Lesson of Ekta Kapoor & PR team at ZRA (Page 2)

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
again TRP fight D'ohoh god save , leave it na ,
arvi win best popular  jodi award , its now universal truth  that arvi is the best popular jodi , its proved now , last  gold awards time when they didnt get jodi award then many said that why they didnt got award if they popular  ?? but this time they got it so celebrate this after all pavitra rishta got 3 awards including to best  popular jodi award , one of the most important award so chill ,and TRP only count 7000 thousands people , if ekta make her show only for 7000 people then why zee channel all over the world , may be 168 country telecast zee channel so ekta not make her show only for india , she make her show for all over the world but unfortunately TRP only for 7000 people . may be arvi not popular in india but arvi too much popular out of the india , arvis international fans amount too much vast ,

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adittypn_92ashfaque2012

ashfaque2012 IF-Stunnerz
ashfaque2012
ashfaque2012

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Till now we can't see Satish? When Soham case are running why not Satish come & told whole story in the Court that how blackmail & kidnap soham by Varsha? WHY? Is PR team totally forget Satish? How possible? Was he dead?
ashfaque2012 IF-Stunnerz
ashfaque2012
ashfaque2012

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged

Again one question my that why Archana couldn't told Soham that it was herself who handed Soham to her psycho sister against Manav's warnings and forbidding...Which turn into Varsha running away with him and jumping in the river with a baby. They also were searching Whole River. But not find any dead body. That was crate most difficult moment of ARMAN's life. That was create huge misunderstanding * were separated 18 years. Archana were totally separated her family? If Archana not but atleast Purvi inform this Soham. But alas why they can't saw this whole story. If Soham knows actual whole stories than he will believe that ARMAN were his parents & Varsha are totally wrong. Why? If they can't run this simple track how they compete PV at ZRA. How they compete any other award for others channel strong series like Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?,Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Diya Aur Baati Hum,Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon,Balika Vadhu. But previously they run track to another track very good. So that time PR got huge popularity & won Most of the award ZRA also any others award like People Choice Award, ITA etc. 

ashfaque2012 IF-Stunnerz
ashfaque2012
ashfaque2012

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
till now 1053 view. But comment response is very poor. Why? What is wrong. What is your opinion my comment? Please response.
ashfaque2012 IF-Stunnerz
ashfaque2012
ashfaque2012

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --.NArESh.--

Hi, well just cool down. The official announcement of winner list will open 2 dec said by zee Tv Twitter.. Don't worry. I notice one thing PV Facebook they hv said pv got 7 awards but they hv given 6 awards list. Means it is fake account. How it is possible that all popular awards bagged in pv. Don't worry. Cross the finger i hope PR bagged 5-8 awards especially ankita. Plz guys don't lose your hopes.

Hi NArESh dada, how r u? when I post above thread you claim that Cross the finger i hope PR bagged 5-8 awards especially ankita. But reality is that PR only 3 awards.

Ankita Lokhande - Favorite personality of year
Asha Rithvik - Best Jodi Award
Pavitra Rishta - Best Serial Award
This ZRA best over worst joke is PURVI OVI AND TEJU WERE NOMINATED FOR BEST BEHNE AWARD. PURVI is absolutely deserve it, Teju also ok but how OVI? Is she a sister? Who don't care her sister's happy, no understand Purvi's pain, sacrifice & not respect her mother how she deserve a NOMINATED FOR BEST BEHNE AWARD. This award going to Gunjan & Rachna. Gunjan & Rachna feel each other very good but Teju & Ovi not understand Purvi any time. I have very happy that this award not going to PR family reason only Ovi. If Ovi not nominated but only nominated Purvi or with Teju & not won award then I feel sorry. Thanks Gunjan & Rachna. Its really deserve to both Gunjan & Rachna. Its also very sad that Purvi not get best beti award but this award won Hitler Didi. But Its true that Hitler Didi deserve this award.

Ovi & Teju's dance performance are totally ugly. Another interesting moment at ZRA when Savita announce Favorite personality of year Archana.

MOST CRUEL MOMENT  IN ZRA IS EK ANNOUNCE D BEST JODI AWARD IT OBVIOUSLY GOES TO ARVI. EKTA ONLY BROKE THEIR RELATIONSHIP INTO PIECES AND NOW SHE ONLY WILL GIVE AWARD TO THEM HAHAHAHA

Edited by ashfaque2012 - 02 December 2012 at 11:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AshaNegiFan

AshaNegiFan Goldie
AshaNegiFan
AshaNegiFan

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged

ekta herself gave out the awardWink

ashfaque2012

raman987 Goldie
raman987
raman987

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
if gurmeet and krit won i feel sad not bcoz i feel in pr anybody deserves but those hv zero chemistry and their acting is boring to watch evn worse tha ankita l
hiten savita shruti teju arjun are good but rest on pr and pv are forced actors

aditty

Go to top