Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luckyasr thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
guys plse don't bash anybody!we don't know what's the reason behind the scene.REGARDING barun after he got films even in his two three interview he said that he will go and rest i'am working for very long hours.so i don't think there is point in stretching the story its his life.and guys plese don't curse anybody plse.they do everything for entertainment ,and everyday will not be same and plse accept that he is leaving and i will thank gul for giving such a beautiful love story of arnav and kushi never forget ipkknd .wait for arnav to cme in a new show that's all we can hope.chill guys
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
PH is really very manipulative..!
asr13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
THAT INTERVIEW TEASER IS A XACT EXAMPLE OF HOW MIND AMES ARE PLAYED !!!

THEY KNOW THE FANS ARE STRESSED OUT, PANICKING OVER BARUNS LEAVING/ BREAK FROM IPK, HENCE ANYTHING BARUN SAYS IN THE INTERVIEW ... WE WUD AUTOMATICALLY RELATE IT TO HIS LEAVING ISSUE, WHEREAS THEY ARE ONLY TALKING SCENES !!! 

Moreover, i think its old, very crisply edited to show what needs showing ...which makes it all the more fishy !!!

Keep the pressure on !!?
bijili thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Barun's eyes speak volumes & the interview release only speaks volumes about who is the culprit,if she knows everything.Why doesnt she give a official statement  to fansof SARUN about status of IPKKND and what & for how long is the break.Whom is she trying to fool,Barun is forced as he is anactor and  in industry he wont  have support as this big wigs.
fangurrl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
its scripted..
and we know that..
poor BARUN
MATA"G"
we are not fools here..
better luck next time..
we wont spamming
amelia_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2