Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Shopaholic V/S Workaholic [3] Pg 132 Link to Thrd4 (Page 91)

ShikhaKhushi IF-Rockerz
ShikhaKhushi
ShikhaKhushi

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amri123

hiiiBig smile
you're back, finally
you have no idea how much i missed you
like seriously
it feels like forever since I've read these stories
and now i  have a new part to read
and that part just happened to be amazingClap
you had me terrified when they were talking about breakups and all
but everything seems to be sorted out for the moment
hopefully some distance can help them rediscover themselves
and save their relationship
thanks for the update and the email
continue soonSmile

Aww! I missed all of you too!!! Thanx!!! For the moment...everything's fine...
Definitely will save their relationship! Just wanna give it a bumpy ride before...LOL
Stay tuned for more!!!

ShikhaKhushi IF-Rockerz
ShikhaKhushi
ShikhaKhushi

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pmehra300

Finally u have updated
I used to check ur blog frequently to see if u have updated or not
Awesome update
They have taken a best decision if they will stay apart arnav will surely realise value of khushi in his life he will definitely not take her for granted
And khushi will find herself to do something with her life
Loved it

Thanksooo!!! Wasn't updating due to exams but I hope that now I have more time!Tongue
ShikhaKhushi IF-Rockerz
ShikhaKhushi
ShikhaKhushi

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshix144

Grinning from ear to ear, can't believe you upated all your stories and also managed to write new ones and you ask us if it is too much??? No way I love all these stories and I can never get enough.

I totally loved this chapter, Khushi is leaving him because she is sick of being taken for granted. And arnav realized this in the end while he always makes up, he definitely goes back to his old workaholic self again. He better change for her! This chapter is exactly what was needed, awesome, awesome stuff! Clap Very curious about what you have instore for them next! 

Blushing Aww thank you so much dear! This is encouragement enough for me to continue XD

ShockedNo!!! That's not what I wanted to convey!!!! Khushi is actually leaving because of what he had said, the going to New York with her was his biggest mistake thing! She thought that HE was getting sick of not liking his mom, so to make his life easier, she left. But she ended up making it worse...Unhappy And Khushi shuld change too... because, for me, Arnav wasn't that wrong when he had told her to stop it during their argument since he never let his mom say bad things about Khushi...

Honestly, my heart was breaking for Arnav more that for Khushi... Well, maybe that's because I know what's gonna happen to the poor chap next...ROFLHe'll be needing your sympathies!!!ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshix144

ShikhaKhushi IF-Rockerz
ShikhaKhushi
ShikhaKhushi

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ipkkndrokzz4eva

When are you updating SWEETY PIE!

My SS! Big smile

Hey soul sister!!! Heart

I updated all the stories! Check your mail!!!LOL

..Saraa..

oOChaiBiskutOo Senior Member
oOChaiBiskutOo
oOChaiBiskutOo

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Oh shikha!!! u updated finally!!
i was missing ur story soo bad!!! nd i felt soo bad sooo soo bad fr arnie boy in the first part of the ff!! God...u almost made me.cry ...arnav babua mat ro!!!
awesm!!
they defo need this...dooriyaan!! nd as we all knw..."distance makes the heart grow fonder"
so yeah...gud decison that was!!!
update jaldii see!!

ShikhaKhushi

Arshix144 IF-Dazzler
Arshix144
Arshix144

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShikhaKhushi

Originally posted by Arshix144

Grinning from ear to ear, can't believe you upated all your stories and also managed to write new ones and you ask us if it is too much??? No way I love all these stories and I can never get enough.

I totally loved this chapter, Khushi is leaving him because she is sick of being taken for granted. And arnav realized this in the end while he always makes up, he definitely goes back to his old workaholic self again. He better change for her! This chapter is exactly what was needed, awesome, awesome stuff! Clap Very curious about what you have instore for them next! 

Blushing Aww thank you so much dear! This is encouragement enough for me to continue XD

ShockedNo!!! That's not what I wanted to convey!!!! Khushi is actually leaving because of what he had said, the going to New York with her was his biggest mistake thing! She thought that HE was getting sick of not liking his mom, so to make his life easier, she left. But she ended up making it worse...Unhappy And Khushi shuld change too... because, for me, Arnav wasn't that wrong when he had told her to stop it during their argument since he never let his mom say bad things about Khushi...

Honestly, my heart was breaking for Arnav more that for Khushi... Well, maybe that's because I know what's gonna happen to the poor chap next...ROFLHe'll be needing your sympathies!!!ROFL

ROFLGreat Shikha I am looking forward to being able to Sympathise with Arnav because so far with the things that happened in the story I have no Sympathy for him hahaha! Call me a meanie but I am always with Khushi and yes you cleared what he meant by saying Bringing her to New York was his biggest mistake I still don't sympathize with him. He did take her for granted despite what he has got going on with himself, it was selfish of him to bring her and not give her any time he even admitted that in the earlier chapters :P I guess Khushi needs to grow and get independent too which is what she is going to get up to and you conveyed that in the chapter which was needed! :) I am looking forward to feeling sorry for Arnav because at the moment I don't :DLOL

Edited by Arshix144 - 23 May 2013 at 10:16pm

ShikhaKhushi

cutesforum_02 Goldie
cutesforum_02
cutesforum_02

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 5:33am | IP Logged
ahh ... finally an update ... Smile

but this is sad .. what is wrong with khushi ???
why does she need a break ... ??Ermm

my poor arnav babyDisapprove .. he's so sad !!Cry

ShikhaKhushi

ShikhaKhushi IF-Rockerz
ShikhaKhushi
ShikhaKhushi

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayeshafarhabs

Oh shikha!!! u updated finally!!
i was missing ur story soo bad!!! nd i felt soo bad sooo soo bad fr arnie boy in the first part of the ff!! God...u almost made me.cry ...arnav babua mat ro!!!
awesm!!
they defo need this...dooriyaan!! nd as we all knw..."distance makes the heart grow fonder"
so yeah...gud decison that was!!!
update jaldii see!!

Oh my God! Thank you! You're actually the first person who's sympathising with Arnav!!! HugI love you!!!!

oOChaiBiskutOo

Go to top