Fan Fictions

Shopaholic V/S Workaholic [3] Pg 132 Link to Thrd4 (Page 45)

Post Reply New Post

Page 45 of 134

-Sarunforever-

Goldie

-Sarunforever-

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged
gr8 going luvd da update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShikhaKhushi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shopaholic V/S Workaholic [3] Pg 132 Link to Thrd4 (Page 45)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Preet.Kc

IF-Sizzlerz

Preet.Kc

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
loved it too too much 
Arnav did Khushi meet with his mother, which explains two things as the first that Khushi is very important to him otherwise he would not let her meet his mom and the second Arnav immensely loves his mom, and it is explained with the fect that he didn't realized her cold behavior against Khushi.
I love the story of Melinda and Jim, how Jim has returned back to her even after he died, only true love makes you do that.
I understand why Arnav still doesn't want to marry Khushi, not because he doesn't love her, but because he wants to make them future safe, so that there will be no problems, but perhaps in all this he is forgetting that the difficulties overcome together make a pair closer and the love between them grow up a lot.
Continue soon

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MidnightReaderShikhaKhushi_Athena_

ShikhaKhushi

IF-Rockerz

ShikhaKhushi

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Chapter 33 - Don't You Ever Think Of Leaving Me!

"I hurt you a lot, don't I?"

She pretended to have not heard anything and kept staring at the screen where another episode of Ghost Whisperer had been loaded. Arnav sighed. The hurt was so evident on her face he could have shot himself dead right there for inflicting that on her. He took her hand in his.

Aakhein band karloun jo main
Dekhoun bas tumhein

"I'm sorry, yaar..." he whispered, trying to bring her knuckles to his lips and kiss it but she deftly snatched it away and tucked her hand under her chin on her knees. Defeated, he buried his face in her hair, on her shoulder. They stayed like that in silence for quite a long time. Khushi's gaze remained fixated on the television although she didn't really see what was happening there as her vision was clouded by her own tears.

Khwabon mein hi keh sakta houn
Apna tumhein

"Why do you always do this to me?" she finally spoke, her voice leaden with agony, making Arnav look up at her. She stared back at him, the hurt in her brown depths sending arrows and spears of guilt through his heart. "You always hurt me, you make me angry, and you make me want to never speak to you again... I want to punish you in the worst way possible..." she sobbed, hiccups interrupting her from time to time as he watched burning in the fires of culpability. "Sometimes I want to leave you and go off somewhere and never come back... and let you die of regret! But then... you come back with this... this apology that melts my heart and determination and..."

Rehne de mera yeh vehem pe hi yakeen
Na jaa abhi...

Frowning, he cupped her cheek and brought her head to his shoulder, shifting both of them so that she sat there, nestled in his lap, while he hugged her tight. Her tears dripped silently from her eyes onto his crisp shirt. Arnav let her pour it all out.

Pyaar ki yeh raat hai
Ab na jaa
Chhoti si ek baat hai
Ab na jaa

"I'm so sorry, Khush..." he muttered as he rocked her slowly, his forehead against her temples. "I don't want to go away from you, ever, but you must try and understand... What I am doing now, it's for us, for our future..."

She lifted her head to look at him in confusion and he smiled, wiping her wet cheeks. "I love you, Khushi Kumaari Gupta," he chuckled. "I don't know what you think, but I love you with everything I possess, and even if it's not today, not tomorrow, or day after tomorrow, whatever, I assure you that there will be one day that I'll ask you, beg if I need to, to accept this miserable guy into your life forever as your husband."

Tumhi se hain meri neendein
Na bhi ho to kya

Khushi's jaw fell open but he continued, nonetheless. "If you say no," Arnav smirked, despite the sheen of moisture on his eyes, "I'm warning you already that I won't be taking that as an answer, get that? And when we'll be married, Khushi, I think I'll be wanting to give you and our children all of my time possible. That's why I'm killing myself now! You know, my mother used to complain to my dad he never had time for her. I think that's why their love died out so fast. I don't want that to happen with us too, because what share is more precious that my own life to me. You are the reason why I live, Khushi. And I don't ever want to lose you..."

Tumhi se hain meri baatein
Na bhi ho to kya

As his voice broke over those words, she bit her lip and ran a hand in his hair. It was a gesture to tell him to stop, to make him know she understood but he did not seem to get it.

"I love you so much it hurts, Khushi... Every second without you is like hell. This world burns me up, but you're like a soothing shade in my life... I... You must be thinking I'm such a selfish man, I think just about myself, my company and all but..." he paused to hide himself in the hollow of her neck and she pulled him closer by smoothing her hand down his head to his back repeatedly. "I'm sorry, Khush... That's all I can ask from you. Just try understanding me... I love you."

Kehne de taaron ko kahaani ankahi
Na jaa abhi...

His grasp on her tightened as hers did too. She rubbed the tension and fatigue from his back and massaged his scalp slowly as she held him to her heart with a small smile. This man was no more than a child at heart, she realised. Khushi turned her head to press a kiss in his ebony hair and she remained that way, inhaling his scent.

Pyaar ki yeh raat hai
Ab na jaa

Arnav pulled back some time later, his eyes slightly reddened. He blinked and a tear pearled at the corner of his right eye. She flicked it away immediately with her thumb.

Chhoti si ek baat hai
Ab na jaa

"I'm sorry," he repeated.

"I'm fed up with your being sorry, Mr Raizada!" she half-smiled. "You'll have to learn from your mistakes soon."

Relieved, he chuckled, caressing her neck with his index. "We've known each other for seven months, we've been dating for six... you think you can wait another five or six?"

Pal do pal ka saath hai
Ab na jaa

Khushi laughed, a scarlet blush flooding her cheeks. Was he insinuating he could be ready for marriage in that time? She grinned. "Well, I guess you should be a bit quicker than that, beause you know, next time you cross the line and hurt me again I might just leave you in your burning world to die in misery!"

Jaadu si yeh raat hai
Ab na jaa

His expression hardened instantly, and before she had the time to know, his large hands were locked around her wrists in a painful grasp. His anger at that precise moment reminded of the Wolverine. Arnav did not even notice her cower in fear of this sudden change.

Ab na jaa

"Don't you dare, Khushi!" he growled. "Don't you ever think of leaving me again!"

Her lips parted in an inaudible gasp. He could be so possessive when she provoked him. "It's okay, Arnav," she murmured. "I won't leave you. I was just joking..."

"Don't you ever say that again, Khushi," he still warned her. "And don't even think of doing it, because I'm not letting you do such a thing!"

Maathe pe pyaar ki boondein
Bikhre se kayi savaal

Smiling, she extricated her hands from his to run them up the side of his head. She tugged him closer and kissed his forehead. "You think my heart will beat without you?"

Aakhon mein kitne mausam
Pal mein beete kitne saal

Arnav sighed and pressed his lips against her lower jaw, getting a shudder from her. "I love you."

Behne de jahaan bhi lejaye zindagi
Na ja abhi...

"I love you too."

Pyaar ki yeh raat hai
Ab na jaa

He took a last firm hug from her before he drew both of them to their feet. "Okay, now get ready. We're going out for dinner."

Chhoti si ek baat hai
Ab na jaa

Her mood would have brightened if she had not remembered Varsha. "With your mother?" she mumbled, trying to prevent the grimace from settling on her face.

"No," he shook his head with a short laugh. "It's a new investor of mine, Mr Ram Dhawan. He wants to meet you."

Khushi frowned up at him. His investor wanted to meet her? "Why me?" she gasped.

Arnav grinned down at his adorable girl. "Well, he wanted to meet the reason of my worry earlier today!"

Pal do pal ka saath hai
Ab na jaa

Her eyes widened in surprise. "The reason of your worry?" she echoed, somewhat puzzled.

He shook his head with a dramatic roll of the eyes and pecked at her damp cheek. "You were angry with me when I left, Khush, of course I'd be worried!"

Jaadu si yeh raat hai
Ab na jaa

Arnav released his breath quite uncomfortably as he waited for her to reach him stiffly. It made her worry, the way some kind of displeasure was clear on his face. She mentally checked her outfit. She was wearing a jade dress with a lacy white bolero on it, the translucent sleeves fitted against her arms and reaching just below her elbows. She had a thin white satin ribbon cinched at her waist in guise of a belt whereas nude coloured ballerinas adorned her white long and beautiful feet. Her waves cascaded down her shoulders freely. Her only jewellery were a pair of turquoise studs Tanishq had given her for her birthday and a silver watch.

He Devi Maiyya! What if she was underdressed to meet his investor? Was that why he seemed to be so uncomfortable? A frown marred her face as she approached him uncertainly.

"What happened?" she breathed with some difficulty and gulped, feeling his coffee brown gaze boring into hers lazily.

"You're punishing me, right?" he lowered his head slightly towards her as the valet opened the door of the car so that they could get in. Khushi's frown deepened in confusion. "Did you have to look so temptingly beautiful, Miss Gupta?" he ended up smirking, his eyes glittering disarmingly and his voice husky. She stared at him with her eyes wide until he gently pushed her inside.

Note:
A special thanks goes to HK90, Crazy_soul, sana11 and ak_maggi who were the few people to show they really understood Arnav's feelings especially concerning his mom. Thanks guys!

No one! Absolutely NO ONE  would ever think their mother is wrong, and I'm saying that from personal expeerience... I know this girl who's mother ABANDONED her just like Varsha did to Arnav, because she could no longer live with her husband and she never really tried to meet my friend and her little bro after that. Just one she came to visit them for a few days and that too was one year after she had left her family.
It's been over five years and her kids haven't seen her, she calls them like just once a week to pretend with sugary words that she loves them, she sends expensive gifts to 'prove' it but she's never ever there for them! And when you speak wrong of her in front of them, the kids, esp. my friend, get fired up. Why? Because it's their mother!!!!
A mother-child relationship is a complicated one. Like a mother can forgive her child even if he/she is a murderer, it is possible for a child to do the same...

Edited by ShikhaKhushi - 08 February 2013 at 7:32pm

The following 152 member(s) liked the above post:

mukitzzaparna_manaviabhiRain_dropmomof2_IPKKNDbaby2012khubSyiraKrishJaysuganya91shreelakshansunshineswirlmehak55angel0747Petunia11ZaynMalik21reetjnivi21Iamleecutiedyutimalar3aridjarshiiipkkndDeepa.NayyergurukhushCrazy_JMKprachi1234sangeethbalanaj84PotatoefreakAsA333bhambariowinsreeanshusukritaa12anamika00nitvijufanfollower5armadchristmasneel123cutie13srmirjichandana123spongebobchicknadianataliejankisoni86fazkahari93LIONHEARTSara.Mtanisha.3rdforfunsamaz95scarlet2012MidnightReadershona231289nissoimli95AsvatiArshi_fanadshona136Dimz13ranukamakshidasudisaAmita2014oOChaiBiskutOomini_meoo3greshumahrusweetySpoonaiTirtharupaorchids8888barbiebalaamri123Nandzbeauty14--SHERY--luvbugkarsvinuAneesahJabeensaga_twilightblablabla_mo7PrncssOfHeartak_maggiwildandsweetsmartgirl9009ENLIGHTENED1annabanarshiblah_blah3-Sarunforever-mannat27vidya.sanjaymsmarplesagarpatadiadmg123Hopeluvraj4eversweet-fairy-Shobhu21----Sonia---hira2050N0306swatim318Rainbow_petalsaycma98ekiholoApoorvaraniyashal_khanoKBSokamalapushpaKurupPhoenixTearspenny25arshi_sniaJCJSA_BAhoney-sweetyjyothim78ranogillBlackHolesruthick_Athena_aquagalsana11Crazy_soulxMidnightStarxjahnvi.luvs.ASR207shikhafrenzyyjakhushi-memorable-kvarshaMISTIEayshaomarcaskerdebby_11flowers4u_disha_Ethereal-PathdrunkiiebabeLaxshaLOVEArshi..Anita..LOLWAsAaluclarissajohnseeta_naipsSobtiFanShreePreet.Kc1chillyvandana.sagarmishti_17

Nidsubh007

IF-Sizzlerz

Nidsubh007

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
LOVED the update!!!  I was waiting for it.

I love how your wove in the song as well.  That song went so well with your words.

Arnav just melts Khushi and my heart!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MidnightReaderShikhaKhushi

Rainbow_petals

IF-Dazzler

Rainbow_petals

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Wow awesome update..
Finally they talked and Arnav cleared everything..
And the way you relate their conversation with this cute memorable song was beautiful..
Aww loved how he was teasing her at end.. ;) ;)
and yeah after your last note i can get why Arnav still love his mother..
Beautiful update..

P.S - a request can you please update the titile with page no whenever you update..
It will be easy to find out..

ShikhaKhushi

saga_twilight

Goldie

saga_twilight

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
0f c0urse its p0ssible hun. M0ther is always the best. N0 0ther m0ther can surpass 0ur 0wn m0ther. Same g0es ab0ut father t00. We children may say many things t0 rile them up. But 0ne thing bad fr0m 0thers m0uth, we are ready t0 tear their m0uths apart.
L0ved the update. I l0ve this Arnav, h0w he d0esnt hide himself, wh0 is such a simple guy at heart, wanting n0thing else than l0ve fr0m th0se he l0ves.

ShikhaKhushi

clarissajohn

IF-Sizzlerz

clarissajohn

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 12:07am | IP Logged
nice updfate

ShikhaKhushi

penny25

IF-Dazzler

penny25

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged
fab update...apology acceptd arnav...d update just got more beatiful wid arnav's confession...wat cud have been a bttr way to make khushi undestnd den dat honest confession...i lykd it vry much...update soom...

I understnd d note u gave nd it wil get mre f9 aftr smetym..

ShikhaKhushi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top