Shopaholic V/S Workaholic [3] Pg 132 Link to Thrd4 - Page 42

Posted: 11 years ago
GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!! u've updated i never knew 😲
*runs to readddπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
That was so beautiful.. Just the fact he feels guilty and so unworthy of her sometimes makes me feel how much he values her and is trying to not take her for granted... this sends a fuzzy feeling in me :)

And Khushi is being way more than a sweetheart.. so understanding and patient! ^_^

loved it!
awsome update...omg...such a sad ending...poor khushi and arnav...khushi luvs him so much and is trying her best to help aranv while arnav feels like she will leave him one day becasue of his anger and his flaws..its so sad when you noe what ur flaws are and u cant fix them no matter how hard u try... arnav needs to realize soon that khushi will not leave him no matter what bcz she loves him..thanks for the pm..plz do update again soon!!
Awww Arnie confessed his Love ! Waiting for their first Kiss well more than a kiss u no ! Lolz ! Awesome update !
awsome update for chapter 36...it was awsome!! loved it...arnav is so sweet he took off a day for her, so he can take her out...and luved how khushi was like shocked out of her wits when she found arnav laying next to her and that he had not gone to work... 
That was why, for this one girl, he had allowed himself to bend, the first time ever. That was why he was ready to take things at the slowest pace. That was why he had fallen in love...
loved this so much..it was such a heartwarming line..awsome way to end the update!! thanks for the pm..plz do update again..
lol khushis reaction was funny whenarnav said that he is taking a day off...
is he going to propose??
eagerly waiting for it
continue soon
awww so cute
and im glad hes taken the day off to spend with her
shes doing alot for him
Omg toward the end it got sad its like you're preparing us for the inevitable separation of arnav and khushi. Please don't make them be strangers again
Hi! πŸ˜Š

This was a great chapter. I can see things are progressing in a good way between Arnav and Khushi but I don't know why I have a feeling things will go bad soon.

And I absolutely loved Khushi's outfit. πŸ˜ƒ

Please continue soon. β­οΈ