Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankii543 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Im hating varsha for what she has done to her own child...poor baby...but i understand he still loves n needs his mother...

Khushi will surely leave him at a point only to be comming back to him...he realises everything but can help the situation...

The delivery man part was soo cute...n ur explanation on it was more cute...lol

lovely update...

Thanx for the email...
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
arnav is going to drive her away
karsvinu thumbnail
what a touching update...very true...arnav has an idea that she would leave someday...even i thought the same some time back...n he would be the reason to drive her away...it would be v.tough...coz no one in such cases is at fault...only the situations that you are in, are wrong...may be the time that they have met eachother is wrong...when arnav is at peak in his business expansion...which need a lot of time n energy...also meeting n impressing his mother at the same time...if she would have meet him when he was good with his mother...n steady in business...things would have been different...but thats what the story is about...now one has to see how he handles everything...gives more importance to his feelings...or let her go...n the becomes a devdas...have to see.😊
Rainbow_petals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
It was beautiful..
Aww the way he pacify her was so so cute..
And Khushi my doll is in so much love with this jerk !!!
I really cant understand Arnav.. Why is he thinking in such a way for their relation.. Is he the same Arnav who was thinking to work hard and then make a beautiful family with Khushi..
I hope they talk soon about it..
shona136 thumbnail
hey shikha, you know i am so happy that i finally found the rest of the updates of this ff today and completed reading them...this was the third ff that i read on IF...and i was truly in love with it...but it came to a stop at the chap " i guess its a yes", and then i never found another update... i used to chekc everyday whether you had updated this ff or not but never found one...i was so in love with this that i was reallly sad at not being able to read it anymore...but day before yesterday i somehow found out your index and then not only did i find the updates after chap 25 but alos a few more stories by you, which i assume is as brilliant as this one...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

i finished Shopaholic vs. workoholic till 35 and desparately waiting for the next update...i just love anav and khushi's chemistry and bonding...khushi even though being hurt over and over again is such a gem to forgive arnav and love him even mor...i completely understand arnav craving for his mother...poor boy, i feel so sorry for him...i hope khushi will be able to bring him out of all his miseries...the workaholic phase has been shown brilliantly by you...how khushi's life is affected because of arnav work and all...but i would love to see the shopaholic phase a bit more of khushi...πŸ˜† she was hilarious in the initial chap but then we never go to see it again...see if you can show how arnav copes up with khushi's obsession of shopping, as khushi copes with arnav's obsession for work...its just a sujjestion...

i was just blown away with arnav way of wooing his lady...just great...their bonding seems to pure...continue your marvallous work...your truly great at playing with words...allt the best dear...!!!

cheers...
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Why is he thinking of making her go away from him?? πŸ₯Ί No, Arnav.. Please dont do that..
sana11 thumbnail
it comes rare in a man to realise that how much his anger has hurt his lady love..am happy he does that.. πŸ˜Š i hope they never split no matter whatπŸ˜• amazing update πŸ‘ update the next one soon dearπŸ˜ƒ
ThanuAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I could understand ARnav's POV ! very emotional ! He is insecure ! Hopefully Khushi should sort this ! Loved the update 
MISTIE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey,loved ur stories
all of them r awesome.
Plz keep pming.
Continue soon.
W8ing
aquagal thumbnail
It was a cute beginning with Arnav trying to woo her turning up as a delivery guy.
Well every guy behaves like an ass sometimes but we don't leave them😊
He is sure that he'll drive her away and she'll leave him one day.
I hope he makes amends before that day so it never comes..😊