Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Shopaholic V/S Workaholic [3] Pg 132 Link to Thrd4 (Page 18)

Nidsubh007 IF-Sizzlerz
Nidsubh007
Nidsubh007

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Please update!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShikhaKhushi

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Congrats on the new thread! 

Awesome updates! 

I loved that you have moved forward in time... Oh dear the article has not been good... 

Cont soon 

Edited by nikita_88 - 15 December 2012 at 5:15pm

ShikhaKhushi

207shikha IF-Rockerz
207shikha
207shikha

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
hawww...!!! Shocked

that literally was a cliff hanger.!

do continue soon..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MidnightReaderShikhaKhushi

Sapphire Senior Member
Sapphire
Sapphire

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Heyy! I juss caught up w/ ur updates and I have to say that THIS beats the original shopalic story! I am soo glad that its U who is writing it...I dont think I can imgaine someone else writing this FF. Love it!!!!!!!!!! Thank u for all the PMs!

SaPpHiRe aKa PrIyA

ShikhaKhushi

Sapphire Senior Member
Sapphire
Sapphire

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Loved it!!!! Aaw...they are simply adorable together!...<3

ShikhaKhushi

KSG_luv IF-Rockerz
KSG_luv
KSG_luv

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Lol awesome

ShikhaKhushi

pantrossy Goldie
pantrossy
pantrossy

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Super update
Why arnav didnt talk about new york trip
Why khushi lied to Arnav

So Arnav singh Raizada did acting of dilip kumar n sharukh... Lol

Single...? But why

ShikhaKhushi

ShikhaKhushi IF-Rockerz
ShikhaKhushi
ShikhaKhushi

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Chapter 28 - Can You Tell Me What's Happening?

"Sorry Khushi, sir has just left the office. He said he had some important work to attend do. You'll leave a message?" the secretary asked sweetly. Sickly sweet.

But nothing could douse her fury. She politely thanked the lady and disconnected fuming. Arnav Singh Raizada. If she could have her hand on him, she would have killed him. Literally killed him. She tried his mobile again, and again, it went on voicemail. But this time, Khushi took a deep breath. Whether he took his phone or not did not matter. And anyway, she didn't want to hear his voice. he just was a gross, fat liar. He thought he'd time pass with her, and then drop her and she would remain silent?

Sorry, Mr Arnav Singh Raizada! But Khushi Kumaari Gupta was no fool!

"Mr Arnav Singh Raizada! You get this well," she hissed in the calmest voice she could manage. "I am no airu-gairu-fattu girl you can trap in your sweet talks, then walk out as if nothing had happened, okay?" she tried sounding firm and stern but it was impossible. She felt cheated. She felt horrible. She wanted to hate him, but she had already fallen in love with him. Every moment she had given him flashed in front of her eyes and the tears came up and her lower lip wobbled. She felt an ache creep up her throat. Plus, she had forgotten what to say.

"And... and if... if you are single, I'm single too! And if you're going to New York, then I... I... I'll go to... to... to Peru! Yes! To Peru! You get that? And... and I'm not giving you the right to d-d-dump me! In fact... I will b-b-break up with you! Did you hear that, Mr Raizada? I'm breaking up with you right now!"

She cut the call and threw the mobile on the couch before she fell to her knees and began sobbing.

Thirty minutes and half a tub of chocolate flavoured ice-cream and a bucket of tears later, the door bell rang. Khushi wiped her face and sniffed as she got up to answer it. Anjali, most probably. But when she opened the door, there was a statue representing the epitome of the darkest of the blackest of furies one could ever have, staring her down with his brown eyes which had darkened considerably.

She blinked a few times, both shock and scared. What could he want now? Ah! She knew it! his ego was harassing him right? That she had had the guts to dump him before he could. Tears stung her eyes again but she stood up to him defiantly to him.

"What do you want?"

A vein was throbbing dangerously in his neck and his jaw was clenched together. He did look pretty dishevelled but it did nothing to reduce the charm. Was it really possible for someone to look so handsome even as he was this angry? She had only read about that in books. He raised his hand and she cringed but all he did was press a button on his mobile, without breathing a single word. Khushi winced as he played the voicemail recording she had left.

"What the f**k does this mean, Khushi Kumaari Gupta?" he finally spoke up after the recording was over, a deadly calm looming in his voice.

She felt herself blush while the tears sprang up, making her throat hurt like hell.

"Is this a composition for a stupid rap song?"

She stared at him silently. Khushi could not trust herself to speak because she knew that if she did she would end up crying and she did not want to cry in front of this pitiless, arrogant monster who had stepped up closer to her.

"Khushi! I'm talking to you! Answer me, dammit!" she jumped at his sudden shout but there was no stopping him. "If this is a f**king joke, Khushi, then let me tell you, it completely sucks! And if this is true, I'm going to..."

"What will you do?" she finally whispered. A tear escaped and rolled down her cheek. Arnav sighed, his eyes closed, then he opened them and caught the drop on his thumb before it stained her salmon-coloured silk blouse, which he realised was already wet with, doubtlessly her own tears. She had been crying?

"What's wrong, Khushi?" he asked her gently.

She slapped his hand away. "Everything!"

"What?" he cupped her cheeks in his hands to make her look at him. Then he gave her a tiny smile. "Your nose is red."

Khushi looked away, feeling more tears flow down and heard him sigh again. "Come," Arnav held her by the shoulders and steered her inside the apartment. He made her sit in the nearest sofa before he knelt down in front of her. "Now tell me, what happened?"

She stared at the magazine which was still open on his slambook section on the coffee table. He took the hint and snatched it. When he looked up again, he looked surprised at first, then he sniggered, making her angrier.

"What?" she mumbled.

"This is what upset you?" he laughed.

Khushi scowled at him angrily. He was making fun out of her?

"Khushi? You believed this stupidity?"

She dug her fingernails into her palms. "They took your interview! And you told them you're single!"

"But that's not true!" he chuckled, holding her hands tight. "When they asked me about it, I refused to tell them about us, so maybe they thought I'm single! It didn't quote me right?"

Her heart thrummed madly. He was right. "Why did you refuse to tell them about us? Are you that ashamed-" she asked with a childish pout.

"Shut up!" Arnav reprimanded her sternly. "I'm not ashamed of being with you, dammit! It's just..." he sighed. "Khushi, do you want to wake up every morning, unable to leave home, because a hoard of journalists and paparazzi are stalking you from the moment you step out?" he asked slowly, as if explaining something to a two-year old. She shook her head. He gave her that now-you-understand? look. Khushi sniffed and threw him an accusatory glance.

"But you did tell the media when you were dating those other girls?" she demanded, going redder with slight jealousy. Arnav chuckled.

"Khush, I didn't, those girls did it themselves! Not everyone is like you, you know? They wanted publicity, which you don't care about!"

She gulped guiltily. She was so stupid! How could she have doubted him? But she remembered the New York thing Sucker had told her. "Now explain this New York thing to me!"

He lowered his head and took a deep breath. "I was going to tell you about it," he had dulled suddenly, and it immediately scared her. Something pretty serious was coming up, she just knew it. He was really leaving her for New York? "Believe me, I was..."

Khushi sniffed loudly to fight back her tears.

"I've decided to expand. I mean, I want to open a branch there, which means I'll have to be there for a long time... Maybe six months, maybe a year... I don't really know, Khushi..."

She stared at him silently, her heart breaking with each second. He was looking back at her with a solemn expression, as if waiting for her to speak.

"S-s-s-so y-y-you'll... you'll l-l-leave m-me?" she stammered with a sob. Arnav gave her a tight, sad smile and nodded. Khushi felt herself weaken from the inside, as though everything was shirivelling up and a cold feeling was seeping in. Six or twelve months without him? She'd rather die... And without realising it, she had begun crying and he wrapped his arms around her to pull her on his lap.

"Hey, Khushi!" he soothed her by caressing her long silky hair, but she buried her face in the crook of his neck. Arnav pulled back. "Hey! Listen..." he wiped away her tears and brushed her hair back with a low chuckle. "Tumhaari," he nudged her nose with his finger, "naak laal hogayi!" (Your nose is red!)

She bit her lip while his smile grew wider and wider. "To maine tumhe finally bewakoof bana hi diya!" he smirked, causing Khushi to frown in confusion. "I'm not going there without you, stupid! You think I'll live without you? Tum mere saath aaogi, even if you don't want to. Do you get that, Miss Gupta?" (So I finally fooled you! ...)

Her jaw fell open in surprise and he continued, "I didn't tell you before because I was not sure how you'd take that. But I spoke to your parents and Tanishq and when I got the permission from them, I thought I could talk to you but... I wanted to surprise you but I see someone has already spilled the beans."

Arnav shrugged, flashing a disarming grin at his girlfriend but she was a little bit too angry to fall for that. Khushi began punching him on the chest, her tears falling afresh. "Don't you dare ever do such a crappy joke on me, Mr Raizada! Else I won't ever speak to your sorry ass again!"

He laughed and tackled her to the ground, her wrists imprisoned in his iron grip above her head. She hiccupped and sniffed under his gaze and slowly, his smile evaporated as he bent to kiss the wet paths her tears had traced on her cheeks. Khushi's eyelids fell closed, her heart going madder than ever. His hand slid away from her wrists onto her face to trace the contour of her parted lips. Breathing hard, he leaned in to kiss her. Their first kiss...

But the fraction of a second before their lips met, the apartment door crashed open and in came a madly giggling Anjali Jha!

The following 138 member(s) liked the above post:

anaviabhifatemaskRain_dropsmritigembaby2012SyiraKrishJaysuganya91AnuMouli91ZaynMalik21reetjkarthuzzzcutiedyutiispkkndarshiemile1promi16cutyanushkaAsA333arshi_1982sunshineswirlKhushixoxoPotatoefreaksangeethbalaArshinmesukritaa12anusha_neha5armadgagsychandana123RK612Sapphireneel123Silvergirlspongebobchickserina087anamika00nadianataliechahat128jankisoni86asmaali0987hari93bluewater07MidnightReadermysterygirl06dasudisaDazzMahrin17478samaz95LIONHEARTBublyKhushiSara.MSugar_PlumXDshona136Dimz13imli95katy185Amita2014TirtharupaHuleygirlAsvatiReader_HobbykarsvinuLil_Miss_Crazynissoamri123ankii543PrncssOfHeartthe-crazy-girl-MIMOSA-Tulipdulipaeyshaalimwildandsweetak_maggifatima2603prabha75anarshi-fullmoon-srmirjisagarpatadiapinklyvidya.sanjaymsmarple-Shobhu21-hira2050-shamima-sweet-fairyputhHopeN0306Rishita.SIholicekiholoLeenaRocksaycma98emistrypenny25-.Pari.-Apoorvaraniorchids8888jen_xshagun05luvbugPhoenixTearsJCJSMDTharunmahrusweetyRish_RublesoKBSo..Saraa..Crazy_soulsana11Laters_BabysruthickaquagalxMidnightStarx207shikhajahnvi.luvs.ASRMISTIEayshaomarfrenzyydebby_11kvarshajakhushicasker..Anita..drunkiiebabeflowers4uEthereal-PathclarissajohnNidsubh007seeta_naipsPreet.KcMrs_Darcy_17ranogillhoney-sweety1chillyvandana.sagarnikita_88mishti_17

Go to top