Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Ethereal-Path

That was so beautiful.. Just the fact he feels guilty and so unworthy of her sometimes makes me feel how much he values her and is trying to not take her for granted... this sends a fuzzy feeling in me :)

And Khushi is being way more than a sweetheart.. so understanding and patient! ^_^

loved it!

hoo alu dheere say gir jayegi.. bwahahahaah... if u falling down then i dancing In ohlala ohlala .. ahaaa
8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
omg i just read this all in one go...and actually i used to see this title but i didnt know it was this good..then today i had put face mask and i had to wait for it to dry so i decided to read this and i am so glad i did..this was the best FF so far...i like the story line and i can't wait to read more..i want to let you know that you are an awesome writer and please keep the story line going...i am not sure if you do PM's but if you do, can you please send me one too...i wish there was a way to add to my favorite list so i can myself check on it time to time but since i haven't found that option so i am requesting you if you could do that...
thanks again for this wonderful FF
POTATOROX thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sumo-Umams

Gosh!!!!!!!!!!!! again anthr row between them urgh y dnt they stop bringing others between them ðŸ˜• anyways fab update n i felt tht neither Arnav is wrong here nor Khushi BUT WHO????? it's SHIKHAAA ðŸ˜› LOL dnt mind am MAD ðŸ˜› Fab update next one ASAP ðŸ˜ƒ

dil dewanaa besajna key maney naaa.. hoo yeh pagli hain samjhaney sey samjge naaa... aaa
Aalu_Malu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: POTATOROXX

hoo alu dheere say gir jayegi.. bwahahahaah... if u falling down then i dancing In ohlala ohlala .. ahaaa

Buahahaha ...tht isn't meee...YO LA PPL POTATOROXX HAS GONE MAD😆😆
Aalu_Malu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: urockmyworldBS

dil dewanaa besajna key maney naaa.. hoo yeh pagli hain samjhaney sey samjge naaa... aaa

Shut up Shut up Shut up😡