Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Shopaholic V/S Workaholic [3] Pg 132 Link to Thrd4 (Page 102)

ShikhaKhushi IF-Rockerz
ShikhaKhushi
ShikhaKhushi

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neha2014

Oh NO..One YearShocked
Why did he have to do that
Heart breaking..

He did it to maintain the break, because he knows that if she stays somewhere around him, even via email, there will still be that dor between them that will pull him to her before he has changed himself for her... And that won't make things better, will it?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amita2014

the-crazy-girl Goldie
the-crazy-girl
the-crazy-girl

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShikhaKhushi

Originally posted by Neha2014

Oh NO..One YearShocked
Why did he have to do that
Heart breaking..

He did it to maintain the break, because he knows that if she stays somewhere around him, even via email, there will still be that dor between them that will pull him to her before he has changed himself for her... And that won't make things better, will it?

hey my dear,
please update Day Dreaming I want to know what will happen, how they will miss each other...

ShikhaKhushi

Amita2014 Senior Member
Amita2014
Amita2014

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Shikha..waiting for the next update.
please update quickly

ShikhaKhushi

ShikhaKhushi IF-Rockerz
ShikhaKhushi
ShikhaKhushi

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by owin

Wow
And ouch !!!!!!!!
It's was very very painful,but beautiful
As it says you will come to know value of some one, she they are away from you
Beautifully written
Owin Smile

Thanks Owin!HugYeah, they both need this time to realise what import the other has in their lives and that way they will be able come back together and never separate...
ShikhaKhushi IF-Rockerz
ShikhaKhushi
ShikhaKhushi

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amri123

hey
that was so heartbreakingly beautifulBroken Heart
i cant even tell you what that did to me
i really feel for them
how're they supposed to stay apart for an entire year?
and i know this may sound harsh, but, i'm glad that Varsha's out of Arnav's life
honestly
update soon
and thanks for the emailSmile

Thank you, Amrikha! They have to stay apart. And as for the Varsha chapter, well, that's not over yet!
ShikhaKhushi IF-Rockerz
ShikhaKhushi
ShikhaKhushi

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshi_lover1

Di..WHY did u do this? This is not fair! ONE YEAR...make it soon Di! Plz...but I liked the part about varsha..bye bye little meany! Broken Heart

LOLTruth to be told, I was the one who needed this break more than anyone else! And why are you all being so ecstatic over Arnav shutting Varsha out? Picture abhi baaki hai... Kuchh bhi ho sakta hai...
ShikhaKhushi IF-Rockerz
ShikhaKhushi
ShikhaKhushi

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayshaomar

Khushi is too easy on him
anyway one year separation..which Arnav put forward
i love how he understood her and knew it was for the best as he would realise her importance and also the fact that he never wanted her to go as he knows he cant live without her
its good Varsha rang and told him herself..im not saying that now he didn't believe Khushi but he definitely believes her now as he heard it from his own mother that she said nasty things to her

i feel sorry for Khushi that she has to live separate from her love but i feel happy that Arnav has too as he deserves this space so he can truly appreciate Khushi for who she is and her importance in his life

ErmmWouldn't agree on that! I would say he is too easy on Khushi...
And this separation will not be beneficial just to him, but to her also. Because to live with him, she also has to understand his state of mind...
ShikhaKhushi IF-Rockerz
ShikhaKhushi
ShikhaKhushi

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshix144

Awesome, awesome , awesome just the right amount of emotion, feelings and drama. You did a brilliant job of that good bye scene! It was heart breaking and emotional and yes you did manage to make me feel bad for both. Normally I have always been with Khushi but now I respect Arnav for putting his own need for her aside and letting her go. I don't know how is he going to survive the no contact bit for one year heck how is she going to survive. It will be heart breaking for both! 
Leaving their emotional parting aside, I think my favourite part of this chapter is the phone conversation between Arnav and his mom. " It is too late" the impact of that statement was massive. I wonder what made his mother come around and apologize! "stay out of my life" another statement with a big impact! Loved it, see the more you update the more curious I become to find out about what happens next so bring on the next chapter! Big smile

HugThis big hug is for you, and only you! Thank you sis!

Ahh...my poor Arnav...OuchNow begins his peera... I am not talking about the one year [as you'll discover in the next update!LOL] but he's really going to suffer...

And as for Varsha... well, she is a mother... And we still don't know the reason for her behaviour with Khushi right? I say we judge her when she explains herself?Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MidnightReaderArshix144

Go to top