Shopaholic V/S Workaholic [3] Pg 132 Link to Thrd4 - Page 73

Posted: 10 years ago
No no no noo!! You cant possibly leave at that point.. It felt like things just started and right then the update ended :|
I wonder whats happening... is this a ploy?
😆😆Oh dear lord Arnav has officially lost the plot, Shikha you will be glad to know that now I truly feel sorry for him! But hold on a second it has been already more than a year yet he didn't make any attempts to contact her, how on earth did he survive for that long??? Ok Ok so his acting like a lost cause clearly indicates how he survived. *sniggers

You are Brilliant mademoiselle, I swear things you come up with always get to me and this time for some reason I can't stop laughing. Poor poor Arnie not understanding  "Hinglish". Loved the Orchid's reference there as well and Arnav's question " who is the bride?"  immediately screamed Red Flag, Red Flag I found myself hoping please don't let the bride be Khushi and Viola she is standing right there.  Hmm do I sense a plan to tease Arnav and have Khushi as the pretend bride to get a reaction out of him?😆 Ok ok I won't get carried away with my theories, you always make me get carried away lol!  I suppose Arshi's talk after more than the one year leap will happen in the next chapter! Thanks for this extra long chapter, here is bad news for you!! I want more and soon...😃 As always fantastic work!👏

Ps. Thank you for the  email, u even managed to make me  😆  there with the Shaitan reference :D
Edited by Arshix144 - 10 years ago
Loved it.. SO 1 yr is done with.. And they meet again.. Im sure she is NOT the bride.. 😆 Poor Arnav. He think he is hallucinating..😆
awesome 
so khushi is back
loved it

LMFAO arkids

Hallucination of Khushi but hold up she is real!!!!
Arnav thinks he needs to visit a mental asylum LOL

Please update soon soon soon
Oh Shikha!!!!!!!!NOT FAIR!!!! you can't leave it in a cliff hanger...wanted more...
Arnav did not try to contact Kushi after a yr..oh man!!!!!!!!
The HP brothers English was hilarious 😆

Arnav thinks he is hallucinating,...

Please, please update quickly..can't wait..
one damn year ?😲 how will they survive ?
the hinglish was great.  hope she is not the bride
What the cliffhanger , why u stopped here , it's not fair, any way awosome update dear writter , very well written , I was grinning like N idiot , while I was reading , so finally 1 year is done and they meet again , yeeeh. , I hope , request , demand its not khushis weeding , impatiently waiting for more
Oh Shikha, you don't know what happens to me when I read and see your email..
I aleays cross my fingers and then open it and not find the update. But today when I had lost hope and was about to open the email, a loud dhakdhak in ma heart, and then I see the Shop-a-holic update.. I jump and then my mother sees me likee I've gone mad and totally lost it...
I excuse myself and go in my room and then shout like crazy..
I copy the update and paste it in my notes on myy tablet..
I go refresh, bathe, do all the errands and then after a long hard time stopping my myself from reading it I sit on my bed open my notes and read one line only to disturb my sis saying we hav to do. Ifrown. But I have to go.
now its 4 in the morning here and I just the read the upddate...
Finaally you updated i'm so happy.
And Shikha my love <3 for you increased more after this update 'cause gave the leap aur toh aut tum ne dono ko mila bhi diya.. Yay!
well I tried not to make to long..
plz update soon... If give a break to yourr other ff just to update it. I was so dissapointed when I saw the chap already ended I wanted to read more ..
and mind you Shikha,
the next update should be
BIGGER!
DIN'T MIND THE LONG COMMENT!
<3,
NAWAL..