Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Saraa.. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I am no airu-gairu-fattu girl you can trap in your sweet talks
🤣
ROFL! SERIOUSLY KHUSHI, GIRL YOU ROCK A TON! 😃

"And... and if... if you are single, I'm single too! And if you're going to New York, then I... I... I'll go to... to... to Peru! Yes! To Peru! You get that? And... and I'm not giving you the right to d-d-dump me! In fact... I will b-b-break up with you! Did you hear that, Mr Raizada? I'm breaking up with you right now!"
I'M LIKE SERIOUSLY PERU? THAT'S ALL YOU COULD COME UP WITH? 

I WOULD HAVE GONE TO ANTARCTICA, DANCE WITH THE PENGUINS AND BE HAPPY FOREVER!😆

Thirty minutes and half a tub of chocolate flavoured ice-cream and a bucket of tears later, the door bell rang.
OMG! THEIR 1ST KIS!

ANJALI I HATE YOU!

I KNEW THAT SHE WOULD INTERRUPT THEM BUT AT THIS TIME..I SERIOUSLY HATE HER! 😃

HE SERIOUSLY PRANKED HER?
NO HE DIDN'T PRANK HER IN FACT YOU DID!
CHALO WILL SEE YA TOMORROW! 😃
CINDY'S PICA! [;D]
..Saraa.. thumbnail
"I want you to do that again," he announced, poker faced.

WAS IS HE POINTING AT?

BTW IT IS LIKE THE SHOW WHERE THEY GET INTERRUPTED EVERY TIME!

BTW THEY ARE AN ADORABLE COUPLE!

ANJALI DIDN'T SEE THEM! LOL!
SHE THOUGHT THAT THEY WERE MAKING OUT?🤣
SERIOUSLY JHA?

OK! SO SHE LIKES SHYAAM! GOOD FOR ARSHI!
ShikhaKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Chapter 35 - ...Ditch Me Someday...

She was just rubbing the tears away from her cheeks when the doorbell rang. Khushi went over to answer it with a sigh, only to find herself face to face with a gigantic bouquet of red – maybe all the possible shades of red – roses, misted with delicate baby's breath. It was impossible to suppress that loud gasp.

The bouquet was so big that the person who was holding it had his face hidden behind it and stood with a lot of difficulty.

"Miss Gupta?" she heard someone call her, but she was to shocked to react, so the person simply shouldered his way inside the apartment to keep the bouquet in. Maybe that was what snapped her out of it.

She followed the guy in with indignation, her fists on her hips.

"What the-?" she started angrily at his nerve but the smirk he wore on his face stopped her. Khushi suddenly found herself holding back a smile. Now, this was a very cute delivery guy.

"Your boyfriend is a jerk," he announced pleasantly, making her smile vanish.

"What?" she frowned. So he had finally lost it?

He just raised his brow and repeated the words slowly, carefully, as if explaining to a five year old. "Your boyfriend is a jerk. A total ass."

"A-"

"Who makes his girl cry on Valentine's Day?" he muttered, his face falling into a frown as he reached to wipe a dampness she might have missed out before flicking her nose teasingly. "Ditch him."

"Are you mad?"

He shook his head with a throaty chuckle. "Ditch him, run away with me. I promise I'll never put my work before you. I promise I will never fight with you. Not even because of my mother..."

She felt her eyes sting away and swatted his hand away. "Liar! You will!"

"How do you know?" he demanded stepping closer to her.

Khushi gave him a half-smile as she backed into the kitchen. "I know."

He chuckled again. "Try me. Just ditch the jerk."

She laughed but shook her head with a pout. "I love him."

His eyes darkened. "Even if all he does is breaking your heart?" he snaked his hands around her waist, pulling him against his hard body.

"He doesn't always does that," she protested. "He loves me a lot you know. That's why we fight."

"Oh, really?" he smirked.

Khushi nodded earnestly and he bent his head to nudge her nose with his. "Crazy woman! I'm famished will I get dinner?"

"I made it for him," she teased, giggling. "He's the only one who'll have it."

Her delivery guy stepped back with obvious disappointment. "I spent hours to find that magnificent bouquet and that huge box of chocolates, dammit! I have a right to dinner, don't I?"

But she kept staring at him. He narrowed his eyes. "Don't tell me you'll make me leave."

"Yes, I will," she laughed, dragging him towards the door even as he whined pitifully. "And return me my boyfriend, will you?"

"Why?" he lamented, standing in the doorway. "You don't need him. You could just spend this romantic night with me. What if your boyfriend fights with you again?"

She pulled his nose. "He won't!"

He smiled at her confidence and tilted his head to one side. "Fine, a goodbye kiss?"

With a roll of the eyes, she got onto her toes to brush her lips against his stubbled jaw. "Go!" she exclaimed as she pushed the door. It had barely shut when he rang the door bell again. Khushi grinned as she opened it and found herself engulfed in choking hug. It felt like he had thrown all his weight on her all of a sudden and she was staggering backwards.

"Arnav! Careful!" she laughed as they toppled onto the couch.

He pulled back when he realised they had fallen. "Sorry."

It was then that she realised how full his eyes were. "Arnav," she whispered, making him look at her. He buried his face in the crook of her neck, letting her hug him close to her.

"How can you love me so much?" he whispered. "Don't you get sick? I'm such an ass..."

"Shh," she hissed crossly, bunching his hair in her hand to pull his head up so she could see his face. "I understand you, Arnav. I know you have your reasons for what you do..."

He laughed drily, without humour as he stared down at her. "You are too nice, Khushi. You don't want to accept how bad I really am. You should. It's like I never give a damn about your feelings but you're always there for me. You know how guilty I feel when I look back? I hate myself so much... Maybe one day you should really leave me..."

"Shut up!" Khushi scolded him, but Arnav went on firmly.

"No. One day, when I cross the limits and really hurt you, leave me, Khushi. Make me realise how selfish and stupid I am. Because you deserve more than being hurt over and over again."

She frowned and pulled at his cheek. "If you know it, Mr Raizada, then why don't you change? Why do you keep on repeating your mistakes?"

He gave her a small smile. "I can't help it. I think I need a good punishment... Remember to ditch me one day."

When she scowled harder and slapped his chest, he laughed and bent down to kiss her nose. "I'm serious, Khushi. Ditch the selfish bas***d the next time he breaks your heart. That ought to change him. Okay, I'm dying of hunger here. You think we can have dinner now?"

"By the way, how did you leave office so early today?" Khushi smirked as she did the dishes while he stood behind her, his arms around her waist and his forehead on her shoulder and he swayed gently to music only his ears could hear.

"Hmm... I did everything to come to you early," he drawled lazily, lifting his head to rest his cheek against hers. "It's Valentine's day and we... we had had a fight. Because of my ass-ness, of course. So, I figured out I needed to make the first step in patching up. You can't be the only one who always does everything to make us right again."

She turned to look at him, the irritation evident in her eyes. "Arnav, if you say something wrong about my boyfriend again, I'll squeeze all the detergent in your mouth and make sure it's properly washed! Taali ek haath se nahin bajti. Get that clear in your mind. Maybe I have a part too in whatever is happening between us these days."

He grinned at her and shook his head. "Like?"

"Maybe I tell you the wrong things at a wrong time in a wrong way?" she wondered aloud, her brow high. "I think I should work on that."

Arnav shook his head again but this time he remained silent. She wasn't going to realise soon. It would take her some time but she would finally see that he was being far too much for her. He sleepily buried his face in her hair. Better take all the advantage of her soothing presence, he mused. What would he do when she would leave?

Because he knew she would. Soon. And he would be the one to drive her away. He knew he needed to change. For her, for them. But it was not easy, it was not going to happen till she was there. Because her being there simplified everything. They said, you only realise someone's worth when the person was no longer there. She had to leave at some point. It was necessary.

But he didn't really want her to. He loved her too much. Even though it didn't seem very much like it, these days.

He understood how destructive his anger was. He knew he had not been right to shout at her. But Varsha, however she was, was his mother. Maybe an estranged mother, who had abandoned him as a child, but she was his mother... Only he knew how painful it was to walk on these sharp shards of guilt. The self-accusations sluiced through him, wrecking him. Especially when he saw his Khushi's eyes filled with tears.

Yes, he thought, tightening his arms around her, he had to enjoy her being here while she still was. Because life would freeze over when she would be gone... because he, himself would end up driving her far away...

For those who have not understood yet, the delivery guy was Arnav!

Nidsubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
That started off very cute. Arnav's thoughts towards the end were just heart breaking. I don't want them to split up. 

BTW, when will they have there first kiss???
Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I could understand Arnav's emotions.. this update was really good!

Crazy_soul thumbnail
Why is Arnav having such negative feelings about their relationship?.why is he waiting for everything to fall apart?.and why isn't he doing the needful?.i mean he is ASR.i knw he has insecurities about his mother and to satisfy the needs demanded by such feelings he would drive khushi away,whom he love so much,who he very well know would b hurt!.i have always tried to understand arnav's character.but here why is he acting so weak?.
Hot_Chocolate thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
UnRes
an update finally..! I lovd it.! He did a wonderful job to pacify his khushi.!
And she is so in luv wid him.!
I hope she will neva leave him..but he himself wants her to leave.! I dint understand..! The story is gettting intense...i am worried about them..!
Well..hav to wait for nxt..!
Make the nxt one soon..!Edited by avantisharma - 11 years ago
saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
0nly 0ne w0rd is appr0priate I guess-HEARTBREAKING!!
Drkk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
delivery guy is so cute. Khushi is so loving. Y arnav hav negative thoughts abt deir relatnshp?
ayshaomar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hahah the delivery guy apology bit was cute
loved it
and arnav is going to drive her way, the question is consciously or unconsciously
and if this is the route the story is going to take then i hope he learns from her absence what she is to him and how he needs to change for her