Shopaholic V/S Workaholic [3] Pg 132 Link to Thrd4 - Page 37

Posted: 11 years ago
Hey...i hope ur not terrified of my crazy pm...im sorry it was a mistake...

I read the entire story n i love it...
Its such a fresh n simple story. ..Arnavs confession made me cry...

I can soo feel his helplessness...poor soul...i know one can never go againsst their mother...

He wants to prove his presence to his mother n find some place in her hear but a childs heart can never accept not being important to his mother...

Khushi understands him but every humanbeing has a level of tolerance n understanding...

But i know he will mend everything by the end...

Lovely story...plz email me when u update...
W
A
I
T
I
N
G...

U
P
D
A
T
E

S
O
O
N !!!!!!!!!!!! ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š
I'm forgetting, have these two kissed yet??

Because they've been living together for awhile now.

Goes without saying, UPDATE!
superb update very cute...keep it up
emotional and amazing update...
khushi is hurt. Arnav tried 2 manofy hr. Bt dod knw wats going in arnav's mind. Waitng 4 nxt update.
awww! Arnav's ashamed of his follies as a child! 😃

I love Arnav's parents in this!

damn, they tell Khushi about his CHILDHOOD! shit, I wouldn't take that in good terms if I were Khushi, but KHUSHI is different and so am I...

and thank god she got rid of her debt! *peewww*

This was what she liked best. At times, his parents would even start imagining how it would be if Khushi and Arnav got married and had kids, and her eyes would automatically go to him to find him staring back. And he would look at her for a long time, his eyes dark and thoughtful, until she would tear her gaze away...

I truly understand that situation! OMG, parents trying to set up their own kids with their boyfriend/girlfriend has happend with me! 😆

"I promise I'll behave!" he laughed.🤣

can't say anything, right now I'm at a loss of words! 😃😉

Bloody workaholic!

the title should be this instead of only workaholic!

Who goes to meet Clients on a Sunday? and that too when you promised her to go out somewhere?
*troll face Arnav* gt a life dude!

"By the way," she asked innocently once they had left the outskirts of London for the green countryside. "Were you really calling your clients to cancel things?"

Arnav smirked at her, mischief brimming his coffee eyes. "Were you really going back home?"

Khushi gasped, her jaw falling in indignation. She crossed her arms on her chest gruffly, looking away from him, even as his laughter rang in the car.

They are an amazing duo! i'm looking forward to the next chapter! 😃

P.S.: Missing F*ckreen! 😃

OMG! LIKE SERIOUSLY? LORD YOU LISTENED TO ME?

F*CKREEN'S HERE? WE HAVE A GREAT TELEPATHY SHIKHA..I MUST SERIOUSLY TELL YOU THAT A FEW MOMENTS B4 I WAS SERIOUSLY WISHING FOR THE SUCKER!

I EVN MENTIOND HR IN MY LAST CMMNT!
SHE APPEARED! 😃

I'M DELIGHTED! NOT EXACTLY DELIGHTED BUT I HAVE GOT A CHANCE TO CURSE SOMEONE AGAIN! 😃
EVIL LAUGH! *HEHEHEHEHE*

"You want to know how much?" he asked, suddenly getting an idea. Her eyes widened. "Jitna kabhi Dilip Kumar ne Madhubala se kiya hoga," he said, mimicking the actor way of speaking. Khushi broke into a smile. This fun side of Arnav was so rare.

"Aur jaisa Devdas ne kabhi Paro se kiya hoga," he tried again, this time imitating Shah Rukh Khan in the movie Devdas, also enacting the part where he lifted his arms, then nearly let himself fall over Khushi in a mock-drunken stupor. 

OH MY GOD! I LOVE THIS SIDE OF ARNAV, I REALLY DO!

MEG CABOT AND ARSHI ARE THE BEST COMBINATION EVER!

DEVDAS AND PARO! *UFFF* I'M DREAMING!

AND KHUSHI'S STOP IT WAS MIND BLOWING!

HIS SIGH OF RELIEF--PROVES THAT HE IS GOING TO NEW YORK!
I GUESS!

The interview had most likely been after Arnav had won the Businessman of the Year Award. She stopped cold on reaching the Slambook section.

Relationship status: Single.

HEY! WHAT IS ARNAV UP TO? I HOPE HE DOESN'T RUIN THE RELATIONSHIP!

KHUSHI IS SO NAIVE!

BTW I LOVE THE RELATIONSHIP THEY SHARE EXCEPT FOR THE COMPLICATIONS!😃

KEEPING WRITING LIKE THIS, BTW I LOVE YOUR COMMAND IN THE LANGUAGE! 😉