enjoyed reading it
glad that Arnav cleared everything up and that everything is fine now
i get your point about the mother-child relationship
i myself get angry if anyone speaks about my parents badly
that said, i think i understand arnav's feelings about his mom a little better
great update again and cant wait to read more
and thanks for the email😊 

Posted: 11 years ago
How can anyone stay angry after such an apology !!!!
Glad they talked and sorted their differences ...
I had not agreed exactly with Arnav's behaviour towards his mom, but then after reading your note i agree with you.
Nice update.aww,arnav proposed her!.thank god there wasn't varsha in the update.she irritates me.
ur welcome dear😊 it is indeed complicated..am scared to how arnav will react when he ll know the truth about his mom...coz a lovers betrayal can  be forgotten with time but never a mother hurting you.that will bring you up to a point never to trust anyone😕i hope he ll be strong enough to go through that😕 am glad they sorted their differences😃 awesome update👏 👏update the next one soon dear😃
loved the update...arnav finally voicing his feelings and then the song...thnks for update n notification :)
glad i cud understand wat u wanted to portray!😊

even in my personal experience i ve seen someone being blind to thier mom who actually wil be d reason of d child s distress which is so very obvious to d world... but d child either denies itself r refuses to see...

mother child is a complicated relationship... each one are reasons of each othrs existence..it is beyond wat each other gets from d other...

wel comin to d update... it was too adorable... finally he spoke his heart... n how! so genuine... d way he asks sorry.. he is just so undeniable! n one of my fav songs as background... lovely!!❤️
Lovely update!!!
So they have cleared out their thoughts.. Arnav indicated a formal proposal is surely on the way soon in 6 months..😳
This song is so beautiful and brings back beautiful IPKKND memories
I am happy that I understood what you were trying to communicate 😊
If Arnav can love his mom even after she left him, who am I to judge Varsha, and certainly I can not judge Arnav's love for her, as long as he is happy it makes I'm fine. In life, the most important thing is to be happy, no matter if that ray of hope or happiness is given by the mother who abandoned you, because people make mistakes, fortunately we are human beings, otherwise we would not be here😉
I think I'm becoming a poet, Is better if hospitalise myself 😆.
Your update has almost made me cry😭, the song was really beautiful, really very toching, and perfect for the update👍🏼
Arnav finally managed to confess what he had in his heart, without fear.
Now I understand the Arnav's fears better; why he wants to make their future safe, because in this way when they will be married he can spend more time with his wife and children.
Unfortunately Arnav is so affected by what happened between his parents and his mothers departure, that he cann't see that not all the women are like his mother.
I think Khushi will never abandon him or her children, because if I understood her well, she is a fighter not coward who will run away from her problems.
But it is also true that most of the time the quarrels between husband and wife are due to the fact that one of them gives not much time to another. Then I think that Arnav's fears are more than legitimate, at least he stated that she is and always will be the love of his life❤️, how sweet 😳  and that surely he will marry her, hopefully soon 
Loved the update really too too much 🤗  🤗  🤗  🤗  
Already waiting for the next part. 

P.S. I haven't read your other storie (your love broke me, and Shaapit) yet😳😔, because I haven't had time to do it, but now I will defenitely do it😊, because I love just the way you write, it's amazing, keep it up dear 👍🏼 👍🏼

Edited by HK90 - 11 years ago
loved the update
he made it clear why he's working so hard and that he intends on marrying her too
im glad he has mentioned it now maybe they can work around the working schedule
Lovely update dear ! Awesome !