Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahrin17478 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Lovely update...i thought i missed the update...by the it seems like you like "Ghost Whisperer" ...i love it too...hated arnav's biological mother urghhh...
penny25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
nyc update...but arnav's mom is a big bimbo...nd arnav may b it will b late...if dnt get khushi by u're side..,
LIONHEART thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
He is obsessed with proving himself professionally that he is ignoring the love of his life. No matter what inhibitions he has he is not being fair to khushi n i hope khushi stands up for herself. He needs to prioritize correctly or else he will lose khushi. I hope khushi does something better with her life n let Arnav realise that  work is not everything. khushi deserves much better than this!
Arnav is being very selfish by thinking just about himself! 
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Khushi no likes Varsha..? Even I didnt.. Arnav and Khushi arent spending any time together.. I feel bad for them..🥺 
Arhiappu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very beautiful story.
Please update.
jahnvi.luvs.ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
m not able to understand one thing...he forgive his mother but aint ready to give khushi a chance...give her his trust...give her the life she wants..he says he love her buit when he is able to forget what his MOTHER did n is still blind to what she is doing...how can he treat khushi like this...i hope he decide soon about their relation before its too late...
thanks for notification...
ak_maggi thumbnail
Ohhh! dude whatever it is please tell her!😕 atleast she wil know wat al she wil have to deal with!!

When it s abt his mother... there is no shrewd businessman.. he is just her son Arnav! he knows she is not wat she shud be.. but he wants his mom...to love him n be proud of him...may be have her in his life...but d bubble has to burst someday... He is too scared to tel it to himself...oly Khushi can...

I love d way u r takin this... ya we are feelin really bad.. just like Khushi... she has sacrificed a lot for him... he is her world but tht world wil almost become imaginary if this work continues this way... tht too for a mom who is not concerned...

I am lovin the charcter portrayal here... very neatly woven...
continue soon😊
lilakumariacnw thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was a brilliant story... Great updates...
Welldone shihka...
I used to read this ... Then i lost d track...today again i found it...i am soo happy... Just superb...
I think arnav is simply wasting his time over his mother who is not worth that... He is just making his life difficult... Also khushi's... Watever he is going to do... I dont think his mother will appreciate that... If she loved him even a tiny little bit she wouldnt have behaved like that... Forbidding her own son from calling her mom... What is she...??... A human...??? I doubt...
I highly doubt that this lady is going to create trouble for arshi... I think. ... Even she can force him to go with some rich sl*** ... I hate his mom... Uurrghhh...           
Poor khushi...she is soo nice to him that he is not truly realising her value
I think i cant blame him also... Becoz his urge for the love from his mother is soo much... That wen he asked khushi"wat do u think" enthusiastically... My heart went for him... To that boy who was deprived of love from his own mother... I just hope that void gets completely filled by khushi...
Plz continue soon...
Hope he will do justice to his love instead of wasting his time over his good for nothing mom...

Eagerly waiting for d story to unfold...
mehak55 thumbnail
😉eagerly, desperately n keenly waiting;
you must have understood by my synonyms ðŸ˜›
Nidsubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Please update! Really missing this story.