Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ak_maggi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
"I want you to do that again," 🤣 man how cuuute is tht! if someone 'd ask me tht adorable way...i 'd just give it to them n much more😆
i loved d update... how she made d move first...when he is being so loving for her.. it was just too natural...love d way u wrote tht scene...  n also his pov abt how she deserves marriage...not forcin upon himself. his honesty abt her is so obvious...
n yes "i want them to do tht again" tooo😆
saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
s0 Khushi is g0ing t0 New Y0rk...h0pe there is n0 di sturbance 0n that matter n0w!!!
penny25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

So baddie anji got into dere private moment nd both of dem denying it...hahahahahahah..poor baby..so dey both wanted dat kiss..😳😳😳loved dat fact...but y is arnv denying to marry her..y is so aginst dat thought..😡😡😡😡dere almost kiss in d office also got interupted but thnks to khushi she did @least try..nd dey both r moving in...gud news..so arnav realizes dat he can't live widout her nd dat y he has come to her house to get a kiss again,😉...wud love to see dat...😳dey shud try @least...w8n for d nxt part..btw anji blushing @ shyam's name is something i'm not getting...😲😲😲

sana11 thumbnail
that was fabulous👏khushi n him six months ...am loving it😉update the next one soon😃
LeenaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
he he he !! 

that was ultra cute!! 

loved it!! 

he comes back for a muah!!? he he he

~P
dilectus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
 update wasawsm as usual...but last line literally killed me 😆

" i want you to do that again"

man!! he must have been shocked to his wits!!! he was sooo shaken..and to imagine the owner of  MNC in such a position...😆😆😆
xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Aww, adorable Chapter 29!
Arnav is strucked with awe, haha he has come back for more ;)
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Loved the update.. whats with ArHi and interruptions..? 😆 So she is going with him..
casker thumbnail
Superb. he came back for the kiss😛.
amri123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi what an awesome update
glad that she's going with him
that should be interesting
cant wait for the next part😊